First, lemme say somedings

First of all, this story is made by ChloBoeDonutzz. I was inspired by similar fanfictions, you'll probably notice as you read this ff. 

AND THIS WAS FIRST CREATED IN EARLY 2019 AND FINISHED BACK IN LATE 2019 SO IT IS TRASH. update: im trying to edit this amap

If you don't like this story, there is no reason to hate or to judge this book, especially if you see some grammar or spelling mistakes. All you need to do is stop reading this book, and delete the story from your library and/or reading list. Please don't hate, I'm trying as hard as I can.

Also, this story is not at all real. It's just made up within my silly empty head of fantasies. Jungkook is a murderer here, and I am planning on making some idols from girl groups and boys groups come into the story. Some of them will be bad people some will be good. But please don't hate on any of these idols. You can always change them to some other person that suits who you think is best for their role in your head.

Some chapters have been edited so some comments might not make sense; I apologize.

WARNING: This is fanfiction. Meaning that none of the events happening in this is real. This fanfiction contains blood, gore, and violence. If you do not enjoy these then please refrain from reading. Thank you.

All Rights Reserved. I do not allow anyone to copy or use my work without my permission. If you want to use or copy my work, contact me through DM's. I'll be sure to respond. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

^ I will allow you to publish a version of this fanfiction in another language for different readers but with my permission. Again, DM me for further info.

Anyway, thank you so much for choosing this FF and I hope to see you in more chapters in the future!!!

Sponsored by Jimins lost Jams and Taco Bell ✅

Enjoy ;)