N I N E T E E N (End)

Jungkook told Y/N everything, who's dead and who's not. But unfortunately, he has no survivors. And yes, Nayeon is dead, much to Y/N's dismay.

However, Y/N had completely forgotten about the letter her older brother left. It now lies in a drawer of her nightstand, waiting to be read.

The boys visit sometimes and aren't that very fond of Jungkook, they were still intimidated by him, but they are supportive of Y/N's relationship with him and respect him. Her best friends have scattered around the world still in contact with each other including her, leaving the café still undeniably famous and humble.

BTS continued developing their music career without Jungkook and are the fabulous and talented stars they are to this very day. They've cut off all communication with Jungkook the day he was taken, so they haven't talked since then. Maybe, when there's a Senpai II . . . They'll meet?

Y/N's baby was due shortly, and Jungkook was so eager for when his angel was to come. He always did everything for his wife carrying his child, and ever since they found out Y/N was pregnant he was absolutely infatuated with the small thing. From getting water, to cooking, to giving her her phone, to taking her to the toilet, showering with her (even though they do that all the time), and giving her all the sweets and love she wants and needs due to her mood swings.

And for once, everything was peaceful. No more drama, confusion, anger, grief, and stress. 

It was all finally humble. 

And yeah, that's the end.

It's the end, you can stop reading now.

No seriously, this is it.

bRUH-

"JUNGKOOK MY WATER BROKE!!!" Y/N screamed, shooting up from her bed and breathing heavily. Jungkook frantically jumped out of bed and threw the covers off of themselves, but then he did something that surprised the hell out of Y/N. 

Instead of quickly picking her up and taking her to the car, telling Y/N it's okay and to breathe, he bent down to my legs and smelt the covers.

"What the hell are you doing?" She whispered at him with bewildered eyes, looking at him like he was crazy. Because he was.

"I'm just checking if it's pee." He chortled, picking her up. His wife looked at him with her face twisted in shock; her mouth agape, brows furrowed, and eyes wide in disbelief.

"JEON JUNGKOOK--"

The End.

The OFFICIAL End.

I swear-

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Y/N screamed for the second time that early morning.

The said man groaned as his wife squeezed his hand harder, "Yes, my love?"

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!! NO MORE SEX FOR A WHOLE MONTH. AND YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!!!"

He winced as she squeezed his hand even harder. The doctor and nurses laughed and one of them said, "You have an amazing wife."

Jungkook groaned, "You think?" But instantly regretted it as he swore he felt his hand break. And with that, Y/N and Jungkook were blessed with a beautiful baby girl.

You named her... 

Jeon Yona.

THE END. I-

Shout out to Babylizkook1997 for giving me the wonderful name. Thank you so much! I hope you all enjoyed, and thank you all so much for the constant love and support you have given me. I really appreciate it.

If you'd like, comment on what names you came up with for you and Jungkook's baby girl! I'd love to see what beautiful names you've given her. Thank you for reading!