20k?! // 110k? *Update

Guys...

iM gAY.

haha joking--I'm bi

but OMAHGAH, almost 20K?!??!?!?!? what the-

Thank you all so much for the love and support. I really hope you're all enjoying this book. I'll try to update it as much as possible but I have a presentation to work on + homework and keeping contact with dudes (aka girlfriends but I call them dudes so don't misunderstand)

Chapter seventeen just needs a couple of edits and it's good to go 😉😉😉

Bye-bye, my beautiful readers!! 💜💜💜

= = = =

2021 edit:

108k reads;

My heart--I can't.

Thank you all so much, I never thought I'd reach this far. Even as I'm editing the entire thing, I realize how bad this entire story was written out. It was so cringe, too extreme, and just straight-up garbage. 

But that didn't stop you all.

You guys continuously sent hilarious and sweet comments, you voted, you stayed and continued to read, you asked me to update. 

I've never felt so happy.

Killer Bunny Jungkook era isn't as popular as it was two years ago, so I don't get that many votes or adorable comments or messages anymore, but a huge 108k reads always make me so happy.

It's a bit quiet, but I can deal with that. I can always go back and read your heart-warming comments and appreciate over-coming my fear and embarrassment and sharing my version of having a serial killer as your lover.

I had so many mixed emotions for this book. Fear, humiliation, excitement, pride, joy, regret, embarrassment. But then I felt productive. I found a new passion, new friends, new hobbies, and I started to write new things. I'm not so much of a koreaboo as I used to be, I'm calmer about it, but I still hold interest in it.

But yes, that does mean BTS isn't my number one that much anymore. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love them, and looking back to early 2017 when I first discovered them, they've grown so much. They've achieved their dreams and continue their passion. And I am so proud of them. But now I've taken a look into Japanese culture, animation, reading, and actually learning literature arts and exploring while creating more stories of my own.

I used to be so scared to write extreme and sensual content, but I'm not too scared anymore. Honestly, writing this built me a bit of confidence. Your love and support built my confidence. And I could never feel so much happier.

Once more, thank you all for everything.

I mean it.

Alas, this might be the last Jungkook fanfiction I'll ever write. I am planning on making stories for the rest of the members, though, so help me out on that!

Give me some ideas;

You can always reach out to me in DM's and we can chat! Also, if you're a reader who has come to return (I doubt it though) #rr and tell me what you think now that it's updated!

Love you all lots.

CB out.

<3