F O U R

Y/N found herself lying in an unfamiliar room. She froze in fear, not wanting to move and alert the one who kidnapped her. Little did she know, Jungkook knew she was awake and glanced at her from across the room, unbeknownst to her. With Y/N unaware that Jungkook was in the same room as her, she sat up in curiosity. She scanned the room and looked around in confusion.

"Where am I?" she uttered to herself. Her eyes landed on a bulletin board with several pictures of her pinned onto it. She stood from the bed and hesitantly walked over towards the board resting above a desk. Y/N then noticed more pictures being printed of her from a quiet printer on her kidnapper's desk.

She panicked when she realized the situation she was in. First, she doesn't know where she is. Second, she doesn't know how to get out. Third, God knows if her kidnapper is in the house with her. And lastly, she was clueless if that stalker took photos of her naked! She shivered in fear, still staring at the photos of her pinned onto the corkboard.

"Why-Why? How..." she mumbled in a mass of fear and confusion. "Tho-Those are photos of me?"

"Yes, and you look absolutely stunning in every single one of them." a deep voice said. "Don't you agree?"

Y/N spun around in haste, finding a tall, lean, male figure standing in the corner of the room with an ominous bunny mask covering his face. She didn't recognize his figure at all but recognized his voice very well.

"Jung-Jungkook?" she trembled.

Jungkook let out a sinister chortle, slowly stalking over to Y/N who took small, trembling steps back. The sound of his menacing footsteps made Y/N's heart leap with every step.

Tap. 

Tap. 

Tap.

Tap.

He brought his masked-face close to his Senpai and held her chin gently. Y/N saw his dark eyes through the holes of his mask and her breath hitched as his voice uttered;

"Last night I looked up at the stars and named a reason why I love you for each one," he sighed. "And I was doing great--until I ran out of stars."

That was all Y/N heard before her sight went black and her world went quiet.

= = = =

Y/N awoke and found herself surrounded in bright white. Her eyes squinted at such a bright room before her memories hit her like a truck. She shot up from the back, ignoring the stinging pain all over her body, and realized she was in a hospital room. Her heart-monitor spiked, making a slightly louder"beep", alerting one of the doctors nearby.

A tall man with kind features walked in, grabbing the clipboard hanging on the door, and approached Y/N with a reassuring look. He quickly read the information on the clipboard and looked up at Y/N again, speaking with an ever-so-soft voice, "Hello, Miss Kang. How are you feeling?"

Y/N ignored his question and asked instead, "What happened to me?"

The doctor pursed his lips and looked down at the clipboard, reading over some information, and looked back up to her with a sympathetic smile, "You were found resting next to a street lamp on the sidewalk hours ago. A couple that was strolling by together found you and reported you." he walked over and pressed some buttons on the monitor beside Y/N's bed. "You are perfectly fine, but we did find some bruises and some anesthesia serum through your veins. Do you remember anything?"

"No..." Y/N whispered, a distant look upon her face. "To be honest, I just remember following Nayeon outside and we ended up finding a drunk faculty member assault us. Then everything else is a blur." she thought.

"Well," he paused. "You're able to go home, but just know that this data is recorded in your medical record, alright?"

Y/N snapped out of her daze and gratefully smiled at him, "Thank you, Doctor."

He nodded with a comforting smile, "Get home safely." he said before walking out the door.

The distressed girl let out a long sigh and stood from the bed, and made her way home. Her thoughts were all over the place as she tried to organize what she remembered. "What the hell happened to me?" she whispered.

"What do you mean "What the hell happened to me"? You okay?"