T H I R T E E N

"Y/N . . ." a voice whispered shakily.

"Y/N . . . . ." another whimpered.

"Help me ... Please ... We need you," they said desperately.

"Who are you?" Y/N asked in fear, looking around but finding nothing but darkness. She couldn't see the owner of the voice, but they were oddly familiar. Then, a silhouette of a frail woman stepped into Y/N's line of sight. Y/N watched, horrified at the reveal of the pained girl.

Nayeon.

"Help us . . ." she whispered.

"U-Us?" Y/N asked frantically, unaware of what was going on. Then another woman appeared too, her silhouette only visible. But when she stepped forward into the light, it felt as if Y/N's whole world crashed and burned into oblivion again. Her knees felt weak, her eyes were blurry from the tears, and she felt nauseous.

It was Lisa, Y/N's long-lost friend.

This made Y/N realize who the enemy was. Despite the forgiveness towards Jungkook, she couldn't simply let him live peacefully after what he did. Y/N started to regret all those times she called the asylum to ask how his well-being was, and that time she took him in to heal and forgave him. How could she move on without him paying for his crimes? 

"He tricked me! He seduced me!! How dare he!?"

The constant whispers of Nayeon and Lisa surrounding her made Y/N regret her forgiveness and replace it with remorse. 

"Free us . . ."

"Help us"

"Please!"

"We need you Y/N!"

"He's torturing us!"

"Free Us!"

"Help Us!"

"Please!!!"

Voices of Lisa and Nayeon layered each other, over and over. They talked over themselves, getting louder and louder.

"No! N-No! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! NO!!! SHUT UP!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!" Y/N cried, curling herself into a ball and covering her ears desperately.

Y/N eyes shot open revealing a worried Jungkook calling out her name. The moment Y/N's eyes met his, they were filled with rage. Memories of their eventful bliss filled her mind as a scream was about to erupt from her mouth. Jungkook covered her mouth very quickly, being one step ahead of her.

Sobs escaped her mouth as tears fell down her eyes. Jungkook released his hand from her mouth and watched her in concern. Y/N started to hiccup as she managed to utter out softly, "I hate you Jeon Jungkook!"

Y/N bared her fists and started to hit his chest several times. Her head collapsed against 

I leaped for him, hitting him multiple times. Jungkook wasn't phased and only looked down at her in pure sadness. He grabbed her wrists and stopped her weak punches, watching her shoulders shake as she sobbed into his chest.

"I don't want to love him... But I can't control my feelings... " she thought, gasping for air.

"I hate you... I hate you so much, Jeon Jungkook," her words of hatred slowly faded into silence followed by soft snoring. Y/N went limp in his arms and fell into a dreamless slumber.

Jungkook stared in the distance for a moment, taking Y/N's words in. It tore his heart knowing how she truly felt of him, even after their romantic experience together. Jungkook didn't realize how much words impacted a being up until then.

The mentally-drained man looked down at a peaceful-looking Y/N who had tears, drool trickling down her cracked lips, and bags beneath her eyes. Despite her hideous features, Jungkook still thought she was beautiful.

He sighed before lying down beside Y/N and pulling her to his chest. A smile softly tugged at the corner of his lips when he felt Y/N snuggle closer to him.

"Make up your mind, idiot." he internally chuckled.