S E V E N

Later that early morning, Y/N found herself staring at the blank ceiling in her bed. After her brothers had eaten, they went straight to bed with content expressions. Y/N rolled to her side and smiled at the memory. Gradually, it started to rain.

The soft taps hitting the window and the faint tapping surrounded the house. Y/N loved rainy nights, it was so depressingly peaceful. She didn't know why, but it brought a sense of peace whenever it rained. Especially with soft jazz music slowly playing. Cackles of thunder interrupted the peaceful silence, it surprised Y/N how bad it was outside, considering how the weather forecasts said it would be just a small storm.

Nonetheless, Y/N enjoyed every ounce of it. With her ears wide open, but her eyes closed, she savored the peaceful bliss she felt. She slowly opened her eyes to look out the window and watch the city lights blurred with raindrops, but found something else instead.

There, stood the same bunny mask that haunted her mind ever since she saw it. But when she blinked, it was gone. Y/N sat up and rubbed her eyes, wondering if she was just hallucinating because of her drowsiness. But she greatly doubted that.

"What the hell?" she thought to herself, rubbing her eyes once more and looking back at the window. Her heart was beating at a rapid pace, trying to calm her panicking-self. Y/N continued to lie to herself, "It's just a hallucination." Because that was the best she could do at that moment; Lie.

She knew it was Jungkook, she just didn't want to believe it.

= = = =

Jungkook took his time trudging through the muddy and flooded streets, soaked with the rainwater. He knew Y/N loved this kind of weather, weather that doesn't happen too often. So he enjoyed every ounce of it as well.

The masked stalker stretched a smile onto his cold lips, remembering his Senpai's face when she saw him for a split second.

"She knew it was me, she just doesn't want to believe it." he sighed lovingly. "Oh, Senpai, how can you be so adorably pathetic?"

He bit his lip and wrapped his arms around himself, cold on the outside but felt warm on the inside. "I love her so much."

Y/N's memories are scattered, but with time she will come to realize who Jungkook truly is. And he is aware of that. That's why he was going to do a little roleplay.

He was going to act innocent as he normally would.

He'd play the victim.