E I G H T E E N

S i x  y e a r s  l a t e r . . .

With forgiveness from Y/N herself, her brothers, and her close friends, Jungkook felt complete again. Y/N was happy with the outcome fate had for her, and she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. As long as she wound up with Jungkook, that's all she'll ever need.

Two years after being accepted into the family, Jungkook proposed to Y/N, who is now happily married and proudly pronounced Mrs. Jeon. The triplets finished high school and are now completing college right as we speak. The second brother fairly achieved the girl from high school and is in a healthy relationship. The first brother still hasn't unlocked his love-life just yet, since he finds love unnecessary despite his sibling's complaints. The third brother shyly came out of the closet and is pronounced gay with the help of his best friend who he is in a relationship with.

Y/N smiles to herself as she remembered seeing her brothers growing right before her eyes. She is content with her life as it is, but deep down she dreads the day when she might lose it all. However, Y/N knows she can only enjoy the moments she has with her family, and make the most of what time she might have. She took a sip of her herb tea and lovingly caressed the bump growing on her stomach.

"I'm home my love," Jungkook called out, shutting the front door and sliding off his shoes, removing his leather gloves, and taking off his bloodied coat that has yet to be washed. Unbeknownst to the entire of Y/N's family, except her friends and their lovers, Jungkook was a hitman. And he made good money from it. He had very good skills when it came to those sort of things, and as much as Y/N told Jungkook to be an investigator, he refused and thought being a hitman was more badass. Y/N chortled and shook her head at the thought.

"I'm in the bedroom!" Y/N called out. She heard him snicker and mumble a couple of things before he walked into the room. Jungkook smiled at his beautiful wife resting on the bed and plopped down beside her. Muffled and incoherent words coming from the pillow his face landed in. Y/N set down her tea and started to play with her husband's hair, who moved his head onto her lap. 

"What happened today, dear husband of mine?" Y/N cooed.

He sighed and looked up at his goddess with eyes of milky chocolate, eyes of which Y/N had fallen in love. She leaned down and pecked his lips, but Jungkook wanted more apparently. His hand grabbed the back of his wife's head and pulled her lips to meet his again. It was first passionate, until things got a little heated.

"You want to do it, or are you not in the mood." He stated bluntly, out of breath.

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes, "I'm not sure you can have sex while pregnant."

He scoffed, "And why not? Who told you that?"

"Just imagine your child gripping you while you're inside--"

"Okay, now I'm traumatized." Jungkook groaned, letting his face fall onto her lap again. (LMAO ME)

Y/N threw her back in laughter, "I'm kidding, love, I'm kidding. But you do know I've gained weight these past six-and-a-half months."

Jungkook rolled over so that he was facing up at Y/N while resting on her lap. "Nonsense. You hardly weigh anything."

Y/N only hummed in response and started to admire her husband's features and stroked his hair lovingly. The adoration she held in her eyes made Jungkook feel like a pile of goop in her embrace.

He smirked, "Like what you see?" Y/N scoffed as Jungkook snickered and rolled off me. "I'm going to take a shower, want to join?" He turned and smirked at his wife who was watching him with squinted eyes. "You know you want to."

Y/N sighed and shook her head and held her arms out, gesturing for him to carry her. He laughed and came over, picking his beautiful wife up and trailing kisses all over her neck. She slapped his shoulder, "Hey! No funny business. I'm sore enough as it is."

He threw his head back as he laughed, "Aw, come on. The pregnancy therapy wasn't that bad, it was easy! I even did it with you last time!"

I gave him a look, "That was easy?"

He smirked, again, "Yes, yes it was. But it wasn't bad, you enjoyed it. I know you did. But after not doing for who knows how long, I'm sure that's what you get for slacking."

Y/N shamefully buried her face in Jungkook's shoulder, already knowing he had a point, and waved her hand gesturing, be off now. He let out a quiet chuckle and kissed her head, taking off their clothes. But in the end, the couple did some funny business--he started though. But the two did wash up in the end; Y/N made him when he suggested they took the rest to the bed.

But trust me, there's a lot more to come my friend.

The End.

The Official End.

Th-There's no more.

:/

*bam*

The two both looked down. And there the soap was, next to our feet. Y/N felt his warm chest press against her back as his arms got tighter around her waist. He whispered into her ear, "You dropped the soap. Pick it up, Senpai."

And that, my friend, was the more to come.