T W E L V E

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

As Jungkook was being scolded by Y/N, his thoughts were elsewhere. He had the urge to pin her against the wall and ravish her senselessly.

Jungkook slowly stalked over to her, staring her down as if he was a predator hunting for his prey. Y/N yapping slowly vanished into nothing but incoherent whispers as Jungkook pursued her. The more steps he took towards her the more nervous Y/N became.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Y/N took steps back until she was pressed against the wall by the aroused man in front of her. The flustered girl flinched when Jungkook's hand rested on the wall beside her head (kAbEdON). The predator's eyes were full of greed as he stared his prey down. Y/N couldn't look away from the intense fire burning in Jungkook's lustful eyes.

"Such beautiful eyes." he thought, trailing his eyes down her face. Distracted by her beauty, he subconsciously licked his lips slow and sensually. Y/N broke his gaze to watch his lips caught beneath his teeth and started to lick hers as well. And that alone was all it took for Jungkook to growl and grind his knee between her tense thighs. Y/N's breath hitched as Jungkook peppered kisses down her jaw to her shoulder.

"Damn it, babe," Jungkook cursed, his pants growing tight from Y/N's moans as he trailed bites down her neck. Y/N's breathing grew unsteady at the sensation of Jungkook attacking her neck. Her back arched at the throbbing excitement she felt between her legs, and Jungkook's knee grinding against it only made her whimpers louder.

The sexually frustrated male looked up to her beautiful face twisted in embarrassment, staring into her eyes quietly. "Do you want this? Me? Huh, Y/N?"

Y/N stared into his eyes. Part of her was distracted by the wet sensation between her legs, and her thighs pressing tightly around Jungkook's knee. And the other was deciding what she truly wanted. And she decided.

Once he earned a nod of affirmation from the flustered Y/N, Jungkook greedily lifted her shirt above her head, immediately attaching his lips to her neck eagerly. Y/N held onto his hair, softly moaning his name from the extreme excitement surging through her body. "Jungkook..." her uneven breaths against his collarbone made him impatiently sweat. Jungkook hurriedly stripped Y/N from the rest of her unnecessary clothes and stepped away from her to take off his shirt.

Y/N's eyes widened at the chiseled muscles Jungkook's body displayed. He looked nothing like the scrawny young teenage boy all those years ago. Her thoughts were interrupted by her yelp from being tossed over Jungkook's shoulder and being thrown onto her bed. Jungkook's eyes stared down her figure as he untied his sweatpants and slowly tugged them down. Y/N melted under his stare and covered her exposed body with the bedsheets in embarrassment, making Jungkook chuckle at her adorability.

He took his clothes off and brought his body on top of hers and trapped her within his arms, growling in her ear, "You're beautiful, mi amour."

The extreme adrenaline Y/N felt as Jungkook roamed his hands up and down her body and pressing his lips around her chest couldn't help but make her blurt out, "Jungkook, I-I'm a virgin!"

Jungkook slyly smirked at her, holding no response to her confession, lingering soft pecks down her body and finally to her smooth thighs. Y/N's outburst only made him feel more connected with her. Y/N's whines of desperation were unbearing, she thrust her hips to his face eagerly, letting out deep shaky sighs and gasps. "Stop teasing. Don't keep me waiting like that," she quietly whined. Jungkook bit his lip at her eagerness and stared into her eyes that were filled with tears of excitement. He slowly opened his lips and brought his mouth closer to her warmth.