Chapter Thirteen:

Chapter 13:

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss

It was night but I couldn’t sleep, the clock said it was 12:12, something special always happens around that time right? And then I heard clicking at my window. I moved over to the window and looked down before sighing. Tatum was there. Opening my window I looked down my eyes locking with Tatums.

“Tatum go away,” I told him as I ran my fingers through my hair.

“But I thought we were friends!” He stated.

“It’s midnight once again and the kiss changed things, Why did you have to go and kiss me? Why couldn’t you leave it alone and let things be?” I asked annoyed.

“Did you like it?” He asked.

“Did you?” I asked.

“I asked you first though!”

“So?”

“What does this mean? Are we friends?”

“I don’t know, I am going to bed goodnight,” I said before shutting the window and climbing back into bed only to stare at the ceiling.

Just as I was finally about to go to sleep there was a knock at my door, groaning it I opened only to shut it, but it didn’t shut. A foot was in the way. Tatum’s foot to be precise.

“Go away!” I groaned annoyed.

“Nope, not until we talk,” Tatum said pushing the door open before shutting it and jumping onto my messy bed.

“What do you want?” I asked crossing my arms over my chest though not caring how I was in pink short shorts and a black three sizes too big t shirt.

“Why are you so angry?” He asked.

“I don’t know maybe it has something to do with the fact that you kissed me?” I said rolling my eyes.

“You kissed back,” He stated.

“That was a mistake! My friend wants you and I told her that I didn’t like you and now she hates me though she doesn’t even know about the kiss just the fact that we had dates together and now shes mad at me!” I said annoyed.

“Oh sorry,” He said, his tone showing that he was really sorry.

“Yeah well I didn’t want the drama and now I have it so I would like not to have anymore so just go, okay?” I said sighing and biting my lip.

“Was the kiss that bad?” he asked.

“I don’t know...I guess not,” I told him truthfully as I ran a hand through my hair.

“So what’s the problem?” He asked.

“My friend is mad at me! That’s the problem!” I told him.

“That doesn’t sound like a great friend then. If she was she wouldn’t care, she would be asking you about your dates and be okay with the fact that you are also going on dates with me not just her,” He told me.

“I guess you're right,” I said as I jumped onto the bed lying down  next to him .

“I know I’m right, when am I ever wrong?” He asked.

“A lot of times you are wrong,” I told him rolling my eyes.

“Sure, like what?” He asked rolling his eyes.