Chapter Fifteen:

Chapter 15:

“You gotta stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” — Elizabeth Gilbert Eat, Pray, Love

You know what I really don’t like? Tickling. Why? Because I am so ticklish that it’s not even funny. You know what I really don’t like even more? Getting woken up by someone tickling me.

“I swear to god Stop tickling me or I will get you,” I told him between laughs.

“So don’t care,” He said.

“Stop tickling me or we are no longer friends,” I said between laughs as I tried to breath also.

“I am cool with that,” He said stopping tickling me but kissing me instead. As soon as he kissed me he stopped, he was already exiting the door before I knew what happened.

“TATUM PIERCE!” I yelled at him putting my hands on my hips as he stopped and turned while I got out of bed.

“That is not how you kiss a girl, I think you need a lesson or two,” I told him and kissed him  my hands on his neck his on my waist.

“That’s how you kiss,” I said once we pulled apart and then I shoved him out the door.
“See you later,” I told him blowing a kiss before shutting the door in his face.

Where had all that courage come from? Did I seriously just do that? Woah! That was woah! I think I was going crazy or then again just getting way more confident now that I am out once again from the tower.

I got in the shower getting dressed in a blue Elaine Cami, white ripped skinny jeans and black combat boots. I put my hair in a donut bun before using mascara, and pink baby lips lip balm. I grabbed two cherry lollipops and headed out the door towards the dining room which I was currently on time. As I got their I saw Kacey and Tatum making out outside the open doors. I walked passed them only to get stopped in my tracks by Blake.

“Echo! Wait up!” He called making Kacey and Tatums attention come to me, I turned around to Blake. Kacey was glaring at me and Tatum looked at me his eyes showing that he was sorry.

“Hey Blake, sup?” I asked.

“Nothing much, want to hang later?” He asked.

“Can’t I’m hanging with Friends,” I told him and his face fell in disappointment but quickly turned into a smirk.

“You have friends?” He asked acting shocked.

“Yeah I do, want to meet them?” I asked.  

“Sure, Are they hot?” He asked and I  rolled my eyes walking into the dining room him right behind me in the direction of my friends.

“Yes it’s me, early, shocker I know,” I said to the girls when they gasped, seeing me come in early. They had only been my friends for I think one-two days but yet they knew me it was weird but cool. I shook my head smiling, I had actual friends.

“Oh yeah and this is Blake, girls this is Blake. Blake these are my friends, friends you can introduce yourselves,” I said and sat down in between Jade and Tilly. The introduced themselves before talking a little bit and then Blake walked away.

“So am I the only one who saw that disgusting display?” Alice asked shooting me a look of sympathy.
“What?” Tilly asked.

“Kacey making out with the Prince,” Paige explained.

“Yeah that was kind of gross, PDA in public, have more respect!” Alice said.

She looked at me before biting her lip.