Chapter Twenty One:

Chapter Twenty One:

“My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality. Just a hint of indecisiveness that was just as wide and wavering as the ocean. And if I said I didn’t plan for it to turn out this way, I’d be lying…because I was born to be the other woman. I belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone. Who had nothing, who wanted everything. With a fire for every experience, and an obsession for freedom, that terrified me to the point that I couldn’t even talk about it. And pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzled and dizzied me.”   -  Lana Del Ray

Apparently we had to dress up and wear taira’s to this court thing so here I was sorting through the dresses trying to find a dress. My family, Chloe and Hunter left early this morning and Jade said that if she gets kicked off than Forrest said she could spend the rest of the summer with him and the family.  I am still not too keen on the idea of my friend and my brother dating but I will get used to it. Who knew they really hit it off yesterday night.

I wore a 50s Style PaleBLUSH Floral TRAVELING CUPCAKE TRUCK Dress with HALTER Petal Bust, Nature Breeze DANA-12 Crochet / Lace Detailed Lace Up High Top Wedge Heel Sneaker Shoe and a white LUCIE CARDIGAN. I did another donut bun before putting the Taira in my hair. I did my makeup, which was the usual mascara and then pink lip balm.

I headed towards Jade’s room first knocking on her door.

“Hey their Brea, for once it looks like you are getting us and not the other way around,” She said chuckling. She was wearing Black two feet high heels and Fitted Blue and White Retro Stripe, Off-the-Shoulder Dress from AniXia with her hair in curls.

“Yeah,” I said then I noticed the made bed beside her messy bed.

“Yeah Tilly and I used to share a room, it’s a little lonely without her now,” She said looking where I was looking.

“Yeah, I miss her too,” I said.

“Well come on! Alice and Paige are also sharing a room let’s get them,” She said and I followed her to Alice and Paige’s door. Paige answered the door wearing a Blue Long Sleeve Skater Dress with Scoop Bow Back and Black high heels. Alice was behind her in a White Blessed Angel Dress Cross Bow Back from xeniae boutique while trying to put on her black heels.

“Next is Shawna,” Paige said after Alice managed to get her shoes on. We went to Shawna’s room and she opened the door to her single room. She was wearing  Dahlia Floral Print Sweetheart Skater Dress with Black flats.

“I say we all look smoking hot,” Shawna said closing the door behind her. We made it towards the dining room doors where we were told to meet up with Tatum.

We saw Kacey who looked completely different compared to us. She was wearing Off-White Sunrise Stripe Gold Sequins Dress, though her heels were black they were about five feet high.

Shawna started coughing as she tried to hide the fact that she was trying hard to not laugh and Jade bit her lip tightly.

“Love your outfit Kacey! Paige doesn’t it remind you so much of a-” Alice started to say in a voice that meant one thing, her inner brat was coming out.

“A Hooker dress right!” Paige said and both her and Alice started to giggle. Kacey rolled her eyes at that.

“Hey when I get the Prince I will have the last laugh,” Kacey said looking us straight in the eye smirking.

“Yeah that will be in your dreams,” Alice said as all my friends started to crack up like she just said the most funniest thing in the world.

“I can’t believe that she thinks she is going to have the Prince,” Shawna said between laughing.