Chapter Fourteen:

Chapter Fourteen:

“A great attitude becomes a great day which becomes a great month which becomes a great year which becomes a great life.” — Mandy Hale

When I got back to my room I saw the prince lying on my bed. The music was shut off and a lollipop was in his mouth.

“Hey there come on, you are going on a snack run with me so we can get Delilah’s cookies, cherries and junk food,” I told him and he got up. I didn’t care that I was walking barefoot. I loved walking barefoot.

“So how was your day?” I asked him as our hands entwined.

“It was good, got the Kingdom Terra to be an Allie and apparently Queen Renda wants us to be allies saying that a purple haired girl named Echo convinced her the world isn’t all that bad. She is also going to try to find her son too,” Tatum said smiling down at me.

“I didn’t do anything except talk to her, at first I could see why people thought she was grumpy but she just missed her son and I just talked with her,” I said shrugging.

“Yes well thank you,” he said and I smiled at him.

“It was nothing,” I told him.

“So how was your day?” He asked.

“Well I made friends, Jade Shawna, and Tilly are really cool also talked to Queen Renda and a few other people trying to get them agree to be allies. I didn’t know if I should or not but I didn’t see the harm and I was bored so that’s what I did. King and Queen Nova are thinking about becoming your allies by the way, King Detor says that he will also think about being allies and Queen Zilla says that she will talk to you about becoming Allies, her seven year old daughter is hyper but really cool to hang out with,” I said and he looked at me wide eyes.

“It’s usually a great day if we make one allie at the parties but we did two today with your help and three are thinking about it! How the heck did you manage that?” He asked.

“I talked to them, they are nice people as much as people think that they have stone hearts they don’t. Queen Zilla and I talked over her daughter and somehow the conversation turned to allies. She said that she came here to make an appearance not to gain allies but talking to me was interesting and that she wouldn’t mind being allies with us. Her daughter is lovely and apparently took a liking towards me.  Though I think that’s my hair that she likes. The Queen and King Nova warmed up to me as they talked about how they met and their love for each other. King Detor, well I had to put him in his place as he tried flirting with me but I may or may not have told him off, he liked my confidence and said he would think about being allies if that meant his daughter could come here from time to time to get confidence as she is a bit on the shy side,” I told him and he shook his head in an amazement.

“It’s nothing really, hey their Delilah!” I said as we entered the kitchen and saw her take out a fresh batch of cookies.

“Hey there came for the cookies?” She asked.

“Yes, do you know that these cookies are the best I have ever tasted in my whole life!” I told her and she giggled.

“Well thanks,” She said and I nodded.

“We are having a movie day full of Superman and Batman movies,” Tatum explained as Delilah raised an eyebrow when we took lots of junk food out.

“Oh well your cherries are in the fridge and I made chocolate strawberries that are in the fridge too,” She said and I literally bounced on my feet.

“Yum!” I said and she laughed.

“Delilah, when are we going to see that fifteen year old beauty Ginger?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“You know Ginger?” She asked.

“Yea the Queen told me all about her and I can’t wait to meet her!”  I said coming up with a lie.  

“Well she’s over at a friends but soon you can meet her,” Delilah said and I nodded.

“Yay! Thanks!” I said and continued getting junk food.  Ginger was hilarious, always cracking jokes and making me laugh when I was over during the summer.

“Okay, well see you later Delilah,” Tatum said as we had arms full of junk food and she chuckled at us.

“See ya Delilah thanks again!” I said and we made our way to the room again.

I put in Man of Steel which I have always loved before sitting on the bed with Tatum where all the junk food is.

“Okay you will never be comfy like that Tatum,” I told him.

“Yeah I know I will be right back,” He said as he was still in his dress up clothes for the brunch. He left and I took off my kimono leaving me in my white tank top and then I took off my jeans putting on Pink short shorts but I didn’t care. I layed back down waiting for him to come back and grabbed the flicker waiting to press play.

He came back a little later wearing black basketball shorts and a white tank top.

“Hey, ready?” I asked and he nodded. I pressed play and took a cherry lollipop from my lollipop stash.

A/N: Hey there guys! I have a favor to ask you. So if you like like this book and want to read more could you please go back and vote on all the chapters? Also tommorow I will post one chapter per Six reads on this chapter so read it up and tell your friends! :) Oh and spoilor: A secret comes out next chapter and Chapter Fifteen is six pages and 2620 words! :)