This and That Eye Shadow Palette

Here is a list of palettes that I love, I will give you my opinions on them. All of this will be from the brand Urban Decay, here is there website www.urbandecay.com

A good Neutral Palette: 

Urban Decay: Naked 3 Palette, it has very pretty neutral colors in it. Not much bright and bold colors, but still is really pretty and the quality is great. It lasts long for some people, if you don't just pile it on and pile it on it will, it costs 54 dollars on the Urbandecay.com, which is the official website. If you don't get it off of the official site, I would personally be careful, because there are people selling knockoffs everywhere. 

A good Dark Palette:

Urban Decay: Naked Palette, this is the first Naked Palette. This has dark and deep colors, I will tell you it has 3 colors that aren't dark, but that is just my opinion. It has a long wear, like all of the Naked Palette's do. Every palette comes with a free sample of the Primer Potion, which to me is very good, and it has great reviews!

Inbetween Palette: 

Urban Decay: Naked 2 Palette, this is an amazing mix between the Naked and the Naked 3 Palette. It has half light colors and half light, so it is very much the perfect mix. If I was to get a palette today, this would be the one I choose, because, it has the best of both colors. On the Urban Decay Website, 99% of people recommend this product and the review is 4.9 out of a 5.0!

Cheap Inbetween Palette: 

Urban Decay: Naked Basic's Palette, this is a cheaper Naked Palette! It is $28 versus the $54, Regular Naked Palette's. It has 6 colors whereas the regular Naked Palette's have 12. You can decide which one you want, but this palette reminds me of the Naked 2 because it is a mix of both light and dark colors. I will say for beauty on a budget, this is a steal!!

Big-Bright-and-Beautiful!

Urban Decay: Electric Palette, this has beautiful and bright colors! This is perfect for those days where you want your eyeshadow to stand out! This has all sorts of bright colors! To add to the beauty, the case the palette is in is the most colorful and beautiful palette I have ever seen!!

No matter what palette you get or have, don't let the cost define you, let how you present it. These are all beautiful palettes, don't get me wrong, and I of all people know, I don't have 60 dollars sitting around to spend on eyeshadow. All of these palettes are beautiful. I was not payed to review this in any way,shape, or form. Thank you all for reading!

Comment,

        Vote,

                        Sub,

Comment your ideas and topics you would like me to write about or review for you!

~Oliviakathleen