D-I-Y-!

Hey Girls!! Today we will be discussing DIY's. Everyone loves DIY's, they are something you can do to pass yuor time. For those of you who don't know what a DIY is, it is a DO IT YOURSELF. It can be things you use around the house or you purchase materials. 

How to.... 

fix frayed brushes

Some makeup brushes can only last a month without messing up or not doing its job as well as a month ago. If you have this problem you might not be cleaning your brushes enough. For your DIY, you can wash your brushed monthly using a common item called...... Dish Soap! Dish soap is made to break down oils, your skin has oil and it gets on the brush and it usually doesn't come out when you wash your brush. 

How to....

make your own makeup remover wipes

You are going to need a Mason Jar or something to hold your wipes in.

Large round cotton pads, these ar going to be the wipes.

1 1/2 cup of water.

2 tbsp Tear free Baby Shampoo, I love Johnson Johnsons. 

1/4 tbsp baby oil

In a large bowel mix together the Water, Shampoo and Oil. 

Add enough of your solution to cover the bottom of your mason jar or container. 

Add in approximately 10 pads, and allow them to soak up most if not all of the solution. 

Continue to add about 10 pads at a time pouring the solution over each set of 10 to allow the best coverage. 

When your finished you have amazing and great quality Makeup Wipes!

How to....

make a makeup brush holder

You will see these everywhere on YouTube for the beauty guru's! You will need something to hold them, people use mason jars, circle jars, and other forms of jars. You will fill it with  your type of beads, rocks, or ect. I did little crystals from the party store. You will fill your jar with that and put your makeup brushes in it! Ta-da! 

How to....

do different things with ice

Glowing skin with ice: Pour orange juice into an ice tray, let it freeze and then rub it onto your face for a natural glow.

Makeup Primer: Before you start to apply makeup, take an ice cube and rub it all over your face. 

Less Painful Twee zing: If you will rub an ice cube several times while twee zing your eyebrows, it will minimize redness, pain, and puffiness. 

Sunburn: Pour aloe Vera in an ice cube tray and let it freeze, then place it on the sunburn spot!