Where to Accessorize~

Hey ladies! I was thinking about some different topics to do and this is one that kind of just came to me. I am going to give you some websites I like and some different things on the website I like. 

WWW.shopmissa.com

They have just about everything you can think of! It is all $1! It is all real and good quality! Yes, I have ordered off of this website! This is a good site for back to school on a budget! It is all a dollar, it doesn't matter if it is a set of something, it is still a dollar. Almost every product comes in different colors. They also sell cosmetics, including ELF and KLEANCOLOR. They sell different nail art sticks and a whole bunch of things like that! They also have a lot hair accessories even flower crowns! They sell super cute sunglasses. They have things for young kids, not just bow, but more! They sell body jewelry, and even cheater tapers!! They have a MISC. Where they sell panties and phone accessories. They even sell lockets and charms. So I think if you have beauty on a budget, check this website out!

WWW.forever21.com

They have some of the cutest things. They aren't a dollar, but they are good quality and they have a lot of options. They sell Jewelry, which is all very trendy and somewhat look the same, but they all have their own personality. They sell bags and wallets, They look like some high designer bags and they also have really cute book bags and wallets. They also have beauty things, and little sets of makeup brushes. They have hair accessories and sunglasses, which look similar to the ones they sell at Guess. They have socks and tights. They sell very on trend hats, including beanies. They have scarves, including infinite. They have very cute belts, which are cute and look different. They sell some of the prettiest watches, and they are just breath taking! They have home and gifts, which has a galaxy nightlight! They have shoes, which are on trend, and they are very cheap. 

 There are just two shops that I love and have good prices! I think you should check both of these out and tell me what you think!

Comment some ideas that you would like me to cover!

Vote!

Sub!