BeautyMus!

Hey guys! It is now 17 days until Christmas but it may be 16 depending on where you are. I hope all of you are having a great holiday! I was think today we would do a little bit of everything, so I am going to have many different things into this chapter.

I really love Christmas colors, but I believe that everyone's Christmas colors are different. Some people think that blue is not a Christmas color whereas other people do. But I find that silver is a Christmas color and so if you were to incorporate it into your look it would brighten your eyes and make your day just as bright as your eyelids!

It is an awesome time of year to start playing with different lip looks. You may feel more comfortable just using your basic light pinks and nude, but I recommend using reds and if you are really daring I would even try a plum lip look.

For an outfit idea I really love sweater dresses and I also love over sized sweaters! I don't recommend leggings without something that fully covers all front and back area of your lower parts.

Okay guys thank you so much for reading this chapter please, please, vote and comment, and subscribe! I just wanted to say I am so grateful for all of your love and support. Please feel free to comment any questions, suggestions, or something you would like to see and I will dedicate that chapter to you! Happy Holidays!