Common and Weird Beauty Questions

Hey Ladies!! Today I am answering some of your beauty questions, I Googled some common beauty questions and now I am going to be answering some of them for you guys! 

If I add water to my shampoo, to make it last longer, will it still clean as well? 

If it is a shampoo that lathers up, and takes a lot of water to rinse out, then you can add some water. But if you add to much and it is really, really liquidity, then it will not clean the liquids out very well or in some cases not. 

How often do I wash my makeup brushes? 

I wash mine once a month. I will take mine in warm water, with Johnson's Baby Wash/Shampoo. Rinse it, blot the brush with a clean towel. Then use a blow-dryer to dry the bristles gently. If you use a blow dryer don't do it on hot, do it on warm. 

After a cold should I throw out my lip glosses, lipstick, etc.? 

No. The cold will die down and not infect the item. Your body, once its better, won't catch it again, it has worked up antibodies. BUT.... Strep throat is another story, it will not die down, so you need to throw it down. 

Can I use a loofa on a breakout? 

I understand you may want to but, the rubbing and texture can make your acne worse. 

Do I need to change my skincare routine seasonally? 

You can tweak it, my skin gets dry worse in the winter, so I use a good moisturizer more in the winter. 

How can I stop eyeliner from smearing?

Get a waterproof eyeliner. Even though you may not be crying, your sweat might cause it to smear. 

How can I get rid of blackheads? 

You can use Witch Hazel, which is something that you can purchase at your local drugstore. 

You can also purchase some Biore Blackhead strips. 

How do I purchase the correct bronzer?

You get it 2 or 3 shades darker then your foundation. 

Comment 

Vote 

Sub!