Purchasing the Right Foundation ?

Have you ever wondered if you were picking the right foundation? Do you feel or look ca-key? Picking the right foundation can make or break a look. Here are some tips to pick the right one!

The right foundation will sink into the skin, it will blend in with your natural color. It will cover up redness, but not make it look obvious. 

You can't judge a foundation, by the color it is in the bottle, or the color the bottle says it is. Don't wear makeup to purchase foundation. Put a dab on your face and see if it is noticeable. Make sure the lighting is good and then if you can't notice a color difference, that's your shade. 

If you are buying from a drugstore, do your research and ask people their recommendations. I would tell you that with my Combination skin, I love the Cover-girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1, is my favorite. 

Here are some Foundation Tips!!

Always put on primer or moisturizer before applying foundation. 

Apply Concealer before foundation. 

Blend foundation starting at the center of your face, blending outwards. 

If you use a sponge, the wedge ones get deeper into creases. 

Thanks for reading 

Comment any questions or topics you would like to see on here. 

Vote

Sub

~Oliviakathleen