1

I woke up with a headache. The room was spinning. When it stopped I threw up. The vomit was in front of me. The room was black. There was only one source of light. There was a flickering lamp overheard that swayed back and forth, back and forth.

"What is your name?"

I hadn't recognized the woman in front of me. She was a white woman with pale skin. She was beautiful. I had never seen a woman look so stern in my life. I had never seen a woman look so serious. She was tall. She towered over me.

"Where am I?"

I tried to think of my last memory but it didn't come to me at the moment. I knew I woke up here. I was in this small room and I had no idea how I'd gotten there.

"What is your name?"

"Jonathan Grey..."

She opened the door all of a sudden. It wasn't until I tried to get up and follow her out of the room that I realized that I was in chains. My body was limp underneath me.

At that moment I had begun to panic. Where was I? What the fuck was I doing tied up.I started to scream after her. I started to cry. Why had I awaken to this nightmare.

Within a few minutes she returned to the room accompanied by two men.. She stood in the corner of the room. Her face was still cold. It was broken. The men were buff men. They looked dangerous.

"Begin."

Pain was the only thing that came to mind at that moment. I was so sure they were going to kill me. They'd begun to hit me, taking turns.

The pain was more than I had ever felt in my life and when I cried no one heard me. I cried though. I still cried and it had meant nothing to me. It had meant nothing to me at all.

And I was so sure that I was going to die...

The last memory I had suddenly came to my mind. My name was Jonathan Grey. My parents called me Johnny even though I hated it. I was happy before this. That was all that I could remember even at a time like this. Isn't that funny? You remember your happiness. I had a perfect life.

"I'll go to the bathroom baby," I remembered my boyfriend saying.

We were at a bar in Tahiti in the middle of August. The bar was a local one. Dennis said he wanted to check out the scene and get off the resort we were on. He was tall, brown hair and brown eyes. He had a BIG ass dick and he used to eat my ass for hours. He did it anytime I wanted. I had dated his adopted sister two years ago and when I came out as bisexual he seemed more than happy to continue the family tradition.

He was everything that I needed. My mom was a popular cooking television show host. She had paid for a trip for me and my boyfriend to go Tahiti. Sounds like the best trip right. I had turned 18 just a minute ago and my mom was ok with my boyfriend traveling overseas with me. It was perfect.

"Sure."

"I love you."

It had been the 8th time he said he loved me. I never said it back but he still continued to say it. I should have said it back. A part of me did love him but I was 18. It felt like my life was just beginning. He was the son of the mayor of the town. He had prestige and he adored me. I didn't know why I hesitated the way I did.

Spoiled was an understatement for me. You see...I got everything I wanted back then.

Benz? Check.

Boyfriend? Check.

Money? I got as much as I wanted.

Brains? I had 4.0 GPA and I was the Valedictorian in my school. I had been accepted to the top cooking school in the country. I was going to follow in the footsteps of my mother and be a master chef.