13

I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the anger from having been betrayed. Maybe it was the will to survive.

Maybe it was the fact that Urge believed in me.

Yes. I'd see Urge again.

"WHY WON'T YOU DIE!" one of the boys screamed out.

I refused.

I was bloody by now but far from dead.

Romance had betrayed me and left me. Three boy had approached me. Two of them had started the attack trying to hit me with their weapons but luckily I had moved. I had stabbed on with my butcher knife.
It went up his spine. I could hear the tearing of the skin. It was a sick sound. It drove me crazy hearing it but this was necessary. This was all necessary.

I would never forget his scream, "Oh my god!"

"Greed!" one of his friends said.

That must have been his codename. Greed. Greed coughed up blood as I slit open his esophagus. The name would be ironic when I was done with him. I stabbed him again in his throat. The screaming stopped then. Two left. I wasn't in the clearing yet. They weren't so quick to attack now that I had gotten the first one down. Now they knew that I was dangerous. They knew that I had serious skills with the knife.

The one threw his spear at me.

It hit me, hit my arm.

"Fuck!"

It hurt but not as bad as I was making it sound. I wanted them to think that I was seriously injured. Idiots. The other guy who had a club came at me. He tried to hit me with it. I let him. I let him because I wanted his arm closer to me. I wanted him to think he had the upper hand. Yes. Desire. Now! NOW!
I stabbed him in the same hand he used to hit me with the club. He tried to choke me grabbing at my neck. For some reason the one who had thrown the spear felt like this was the best time to try to jump in. He tried to choke me from behind.

I felt myself passing out. It would have been so easy. It would have been so FUCKING easy to give up at that moment but that wasn't going to happen.

Urge. That's who came to mine.

I screamed.

I let out the most terrifying scream I could think of. It caught them off guard. I took my knife out of the one boys arm. I plunged it into the eye of the guy who was choking me. Not enough, Desire. More. More. Hit him one more time. Yes. I managed to get it in his other eye. He fell to the ground scrambling as I blinded him. He wouldn't be a problem anymore.

One more. One more, Desire. You're still alive.

The spiked club came at my head. It almost got me. I was bleeding already though and had just managed to be a little lower then usual already so that I wouldn't choke on my blood. It was nothing to get just a little lower. Just a little bit.
He missed me. Yes.

Now was my chance.

I reached up grabbing his neck, snapping it.

Two were dead. The last one was still crawling around the floor looking for his eyes. I thought about finishing him off but that was pointless. All together I defended myself against 6 people. 6 FUCKING people all alone. I walked off. I stared at the camera. I stared deep at the camera. It wasn't smart what I was doing. It was dumb in fact. I didn't care though. Maybe it was the adrenaline. Maybe it was the loss of blood.

"Hey Tom," I told the camera, "I know you're watching. I just want to let you know that it's going to take a lot to kill me. Is that all you got, you psychotic piece of shit? Too bad. It's not enough..."