12

We were in the weight training room. Everyone had made it to Rank 5. For the first time no one was killed off. It felt good because Rank 4 was so hard that I was sure I was going to be losing a friend. If it wasn't hacking we had to learn another language or learn how to communicate effectively. It literally was the hardest rank so far. I was glad we all somehow passed. I considered all these people friends now.

No one knew what Rank 5 was...not even Urge. Supposedly Rank 5 changed all the time. We were all just getting mentally prepared for it. We worked on endurance. We practiced our hacking. We practiced our weapons. We worked out. That is what we were doing now. We were working out. Urge was across the room. I noticed he wasn't alone though. Love was standing there in his face trying to chat him up.

I felt annoyed and jealous. Love wasn't getting the clue. Wasn't he a trainer? He had already made the team. Why the fuck was he even in here? It had to be for only one thing. Urge. He was all in Urge's face and Urge looked highly annoyed.

"Hey kid..."

It was Craving. We were across the room on the treadmills. Craving joined me on the treadmill next mine. I hardly noticed him coming up. My eyes were stuck on Urge and Love across the room and the conversation they were having.

"Hey."

"So..."

"So what?"

"Last night right," Craving stated, "I mean I fell asleep but I was hearing some...sounds come from in the shower. They were deep man grunts. Now. Call me crazy but you and Urge were the only guys around."

I got red in the face.

"We were...practicing our infiltration skills."

"Oh. Right. Right. Of course. Infiltration right. Sounds like Urge has been infiltrating you a lot lately huh?"

I laughed. I was caught red handed. Ever since we had passed Rank 4 a week ago Urge and I had been having sex at least 5 times a day. I didn't know I was so attracted to someone that I could go like that. We literally never stopped having sex. Urge seemed to be wanting to make up for old times and I was more than happy to give him sex whenever we got the chance. With all this down time between ranks we had a lot of time alone and a lot of time to fuck.

"So the rumors are true?"

"Rumors? This place had rumors?"

"Yes. I was shocked. Allure overheard the moderators finally breaking character and whispering about you and Urge having actual sex to pass Rank 4. Supposedly no one has gone that far...ever. No one has gotten perfect scores either. "

The moderators whispering. That was crazy! They were fucking robots.

I nodded. I couldn't lie to him.

"They are true."

"Supposedly Urge put it down on you."

"Maybe that's why Love is all of a sudden all over Urge."

I was looking across the room. It was clear what Love had wanted. He wanted a piece of Urge. The look on his face was saying it all. He was asking Urge to show him techniques to lift. Urge looked resistant to even talk but he was still showing him. I was fucking annoyed.

"Don't worry. I heard them talk it's awkward as fuck. Are you jealous? Oh my god. You are...that's so cute. Urge, the only male moderator, is making you jealous."

"Urge isn't a moderator, stop it," I told Craving, "But I get what you are saying. He's stiff. Urge doesn't understand jealousy. Those kind of things are new to him. It's Love I'm worried about. Love is probably trying to take advantage of how naive he is."