Finally! I'm a Pirate!?

Kid glanced over to his first mate as Killer watched the woman fight. His smirk grew when she used her blade to gut him. It wasn't long ago that Eustass Kid recruited the female, it also didn't take long for the crew to become attached to the emerald haired woman.

Kid and the rest of the Kid pirates glanced at a bar when someone was thrown out of the window and skidded across the dirt. They could hear yelling inside the bar, Kid was in a mood where he wanted to fight so he walked in, his crew behind him. Kid's feet froze when he saw a woman standing on the bar, the heel of her  thigh high boot in a mans ear as he screamed for his life, tears and blood streaming down his face.

"Please help me!" the man screamed at kid, his eyes begging him.

The woman smirked. "Well, if it isn't Eustass Kid and the Kid Pirates."The woman giggled. "I've heard a lot about your crew." she smiled and pressed her heel into his ear, killing him causing him to slump to the ground

The man fell to the ground as she crouched down on the bar, taking a sip of a Sake bottle before sitting cross legged on the bar, smiling."I'm terribly sorry but the bar is closed."

"I like you, what's your name?" Kid asked as he walked in, his eyes scanning for another crew-mate of hers, the bodies on the floor looked like bandits or other pirates. There had to be at least 25 or 30 bodies.

"My name?" The woman asked cocking her head to the side, her legs crossed over one another. "Why?"

"Well, because you'd make a fantastic addition to my crew." Kid smiled, he heard someone mutter in the background but ignored it.

The woman jumped off the bar, her heels clicking against the floor as she walked to them. "I'm not a whore, I will not suck any of your dicks. If anyone tries to touch me without my permission I will gut them with no regrets, including you. Deal?"

Kid smiled and stuck out his hand. "Deal."

"My name is Tsukiko, Captain." she smiled and shook hands with Kid.

"Kid!" Killer screamed knocking the red-head back into reality. "Are you alright?" his first mate asked.

"Yeah."Kid said nodding as he looked at the ship his crew was taking over "Any survivors?" Kid shouted to his crew onboard.

"Just one." Killer said nodding over to Tsukiko. "But probably not for long."

Tsukiko sighed and wiped the sweat off her brow. Her shirt torn down the middle revealing her red and black lace bra, her shorts covered in blood and her the heel of her boot broken and her other boot nowhere to be seen. "And now I have to get a brand new wardrobe, thanks prick." Tsukiko said pulling her blade from his skull and wiping the blood on his shirt.

"I feel like you really don't mind though Kiko." Wire said with a laugh and ruffled the womans' hair before she tried to smack his face and that both went into a fake slap fight causing both to laugh hysterically-cutting it short when they heard movement.

"Y—yo--you w--wh-whore." A man stuttered out as he moved bodies off of himself. He looked at the green haired woman. "A woman should produce children not be a whore on a mans ship, let alone a pirate."

Tsukiko's hand jotted out in front of Wire when he stepped forward to protect the woman the crew grew to love, "Let him dig his grave Wire." the woman watched the man stand with a broken sword. His eyes wild as he tried to blink away the blood dripping from his head wound.