Betrayal;

Kid watched as his crew grew restless. they hasn't seen land for a little over a month. Tsukiko sat on a barrel as she stared into the sea, trying to find any fish she could catch. Heat was look out, every so feet he'd let a out a big sigh another sign no land was in sight. Kid had opted to skip any small islands, going straight for Sabaody. 

"Kid," Killers voice came from beside him. Killer continued when he turn to him. "We're running out of food, and fast." 

Kid looked down at his crew. "How close are we to any time of island?" 

"From what some people whispered on the last island, there is a deserted island, its a jungle but I'm sure there is food of some sort we can hunt for. " Killer said with a sigh. 

"Do you remember the coordinates?" Kid asked his first mate, the blonde nodded and the captain waved his hand. "Take us then." 

Two weeks went by as they changed their course. Tsukiko sat in the crows nest. "LAND!" Tsukiko's face got bright as she stood up, grabbing the railing as she stood up too fast and got light-headed,smiling at the group of grumpy men who grumbled. Tsukiko jumped down, where is the captain?" the woman asked a man with a mohawk, he looked up at her with a glare and jerked his thumb back to the captains work shop. 

The green haired woman sighed as she held her head when a dizzy spell hit her. Tsukiko took a deep breath and waited for the sound of grinding metal to stop. Tsukiko went and knocked on the door as soon as it was clear. "Enter." She heard her captains voice. Tsukiko slipped in, holding the door handle for support and waited for Kid to finish his work. "What is it?" 

"Land." Tsukiko smiled at the red-head. 

"Get ready to hunt then, this is a jungle that only consists of animals, living." Kid said as he stood up, his frame towering the woman, he saw how thin she had gotten. "When's the last time you ate?" 

"This morning." Tsukiko replied looking at him with a blink of her red eyes. 

Kid open and closed his mouth before turning his back to her and resuming his work. Killer had said they were running out of food, but they had full meals everyday, when the door shut Kid replace his goggles over his eyes and continued to work and letting the worry for the female go. 

"We should reach land in about half an hour." Heat said as he came up the stairs. "What did Master Kid say?" 

"He said get ready to hunt." Tsukiko said with a smile as she held onto the railing to calm her wave of dizziness. "He said it's only inhabited by animals." she said looking at the somber man. 

"Kiko, are you alright?" Heat asked looking at the woman who was breaking into a cold sweat, her pupils dilated, the red barely visible. 

"Oh yeah!" the woman replied with a smile. "I'm done with lookout for the day so I'm going to take a nap." 

The man nodded, watching as she walked down the hall to her quarters. she never let go of the wall for support. Heat looked around for Killer, spotting him doing an inventory of items they would need. The pale man walked to Killer and cleared his throat. "Something is wrong with Tsukiko." 

Killer turned to the man. "What do you mean, she seemed find this morning?" 

"She was in a cold sweat, her pupils were dilated and she held onto the wall for support." Heat explained

Killer looked at him and nodded. "I'll finish up and go check on her. lead the first group and search the east of the island, tell Wire to search the west. Kid said he's staying on the ship. I'll see how Tsukiko is doing."