Welcome to Sabaody

"We'll be landing at Sabaody within the hour." Heat spoke to the red-head as he ate breakfast.

"Alright." Kid said taking a drink of his milk. "I'll have Tsu get an order for the kitchen, get any medical needs. Tell them to find out how long the log post takes to set. Once we get that answer I'll decide if you all are allowed to have fun."

Tsukiko stood in the pantry, her hair in a messy bun as she counted what they had or didn't have that they needed. "Okay, we have no meat. that's horrible on a ship full of ravenous men." Tsukiko spoke to herself.

"Ravenous men?" Kid spoke from behind her with a chuckle when she jumped and glared at him. "If you forget, you're on this crew."

Tsukiko rolled her eyes and pointed her pencil at him. "Yes, but I am the beautiful ray of sunshine who brings life on the ship." Tsukiko said laughing as Kid pushed her, her butt landing on two bags of flour and sugar. "Rude."

"You might be beautiful, but I think Killer's the real pretty one here." Kid laughed as he held his hand out for the green haired woman. Tsukiko smiled and grabbed his hand, his arm lifting her up like a feather.

"You know cap, if you think he's pretty you should tell him." Tsukiko said sticking her tongue out at her captain before laughing and running away when someone yelled land.

"Alright men!" Kid shouted getting the attention of his crew. "Stock up on the necessities first, find out how long the log post sets. Heat and Wire find a ship coater. Tsukiko gather food supplies. Killer medical supplies. we'll meet back at the ship at dusk."

Tsukiko made her way through the archipelago. She smelt the fruit, smiling at the people who nodded at her. After a few hours she headed back to the ship. Multiple bubbles full of food for months. The green haired woman climbed back on the ship, sighing when she realized she was the first to return, minus the three men who stayed on board to watch the ship.

Tsukiko made her way to restock and organize everything. It was about an hour later when she heard Killer and Kid'd voices. "Tsu, we're going out early tomorrow so no need to cook breakfast. the men can fend for themselves." Kid said knocking on the galley door.

"Alright. Is there anything you'd like me to do?" Tsukiko asked looking at him.

Kid shook his head. "No, just relax and enjoy yourself. You deserve it." Kid said walking away before she could reply.

The next morning she woke up and made her way to the deck, she heard a few of the men snoring and rolled her eyes. it was a little after sunrise. Tsukiko slipped on her boots before positioning her weapons on her belt. she was about to jump off the railing when she heard Kid's voice coming from behind her. "Oh, you're still here?" Tsukiko asked as Kid, Killer, Wire and Heat came from their cabins.

Kid nodded. "Yeah but go ahead and do whatever." he said waving his large hand around.

"I'll stay with you." Tsukiko shrugged. "I've got nothing planned."

Kid nodded as she took her place on his left. they walked through the shopping district. Tsukiko picking a few clothing items up here and there. They eventually found their way to the Human Auction. Kid looked over to Tsukiko, he wondered if her being in a place like this would affect her. "Are we going in?" Tsukiko asked looking at Kid with a curious look.

"Yes." Kid nodded as they entered. they all leaned against a wall, looking at everyone in the seats.

"Boss." Heat said pointing to a man in a hat. "That's Trafalger Law."

Tsukiko smirked. "The Surgeon Of Death." Tsukiko sat atop the back of a chair, her back facing the crowd and her front facing the crew. "He's got a pretty high bounty."