End;

Tsukiko looked at the blades that Kid had made her as she turned them in her small hands, she felt weak because of the sea prism stone as she held the hilts of them. She stood up and made her way into Kids work office, Wire and Heat looking at her as she passed them with her blades dangled over her exposed shoulders, the chains clinking together as she walked. They looked at her arms and hands covered in bandage wraps dried blood to them, Heat went to go after her, Wire stopping him and shook his head. Just like their redheaded captain they knew when she was deadly silent she would lash out in the worst way possible and right now she was extremely trigger. She had tried to slit Killers throat when he told her she needed to come out of her room, she told him as long as their captain is alive she wouldn't be listening to a thing he said, of course Tsukiko's version had a few more colorful words strone in.

Once she got into the darkened room she shut the door and turn the lamps on, his office illuminating in a dim light. Tsukiko watched Kid work on weapons multiple times, spent countless hours sitting behind him as he drew blueprints for weapons as she drew invisible patterns on his back and traced over his healed scars, after a week of sulking she slowly started to come out of the room to eat with the crew and partake in chores, at night she would sit and draw a weapon design where she could use it in a battle without her powers being drained.

Carefully she took apart her gift from Kid, careful not to break the handles or the flowers Kid had made for her. Tsukiko looked through Kid's weapon molds finding the one she wanted before she fired up the furnace, the darkly lit room glowing red and orange from the fire underneath it. Tsukiko looked at the two blades in her hands and pressed her lips to them, they've been with her as her go-to weapon for years, it helped her grow into the woman she is the one who fights for her life and to never stop fighting but now she'll be fighting for someone else and she needed a weapon that goes with her new found abilities.

She placed the blades into the bowl inside of the chamber of the furnace as she watched Kid do countless times, the blades slowly moving as they melted down slowly, her attention when back to the metal poles Kid had lane around the room, finding the one she wanted, taking sand paper as she started to sand the outsides getting it ready to paint it the color of her choice a light green that almost looked white. She turned away from painting to look at the melted silver in the pot, she took the mold from the shelf, breathing heavy as it was heavier than she thought, Kid made it look so easy.

She put the thick gloves on, her hands almost immediately sweating from the heat in the room and how thick the gloves were, sweat dripped from her green brow as she poured the molten liquid into the form before she placed the top over it, screwing it into place before she walked back to the pole she was painting, the pole covered in the green paint, she had decided to start with a shade darker then fade into the lighter green she originally chose. Paint covered her hands and a few smears on her face from when she itched her face. She took the clear top coat and painted it on letting it dry on the hanging pole she laced through it so she could paint the whole bar on one go before turning back to the mold, she put the hot gloves back on and she got a bucket of water ready as she took the metal weapon from its mold and dipped it in the water, the sizzle making her smile as steam filled the room. she placed it on the table, taking the gloves off as she answered the door, Roy standing there with a plate of food and a glass of water.

He bowed. "I'm sorry to bother you, Killer sent me to give you food."

Her red eyes swept past him to see Killer standing across the ship, his arms crossed looking to the sea. She sighed and grabbed the plate and water knowing she was hungry and working up a sweat made her thirsty. "Thank you Roy, and tell Killer thank you as well."

Roy looked at her and nodded as he turned and left. Killer turned and looked as she took a bite of the meat stew looking at the masked man before shutting the door and going back to working on her weapon. Her pale hand touched the pole feeling it still tacky so she went back to the blade and started to sharpen the blade side and shining it, it felt like hours later she stepped back to admire the shining blade, it was completely changed from the two blades into one and she knew she would have to train to get used to it. she turned her attention to the now dry blade she took the hollow pole spinning it before swearing under her breath when she hit the back of her head none to gently, rubbing it gently before taking a small piece of metal and using it to seal up the one side, using the flames from the furnace to make a complete seal before taking the bucket from the door, hidden from anyone who would come in here and using a funnel she pour the red liquid down and into the pole filling her new weapon with her blood. After she finished filling it, she added the blade on top along with the two flowers kid had made for her below the blades thus sealing her blood from escaping on either side of the pole. She placed the weapon on the floor and stepped back and took a deep breath closing her eyes before opening the red orbs and rose her hand, concentrating on the blood filling the pole and slowly the pole rolled before coming to a shaken standing position, the pole turning until the point of the blade was pointing at the wooden barrel full of Kid's discarded parts, she swept her hand to the right and threw the pole into it, smiling when the weapon listened to her command.

Tsukiko grabbed the weapon and held it in her hand it tilting back and forth as the weapon balanced in her hand. "I did it." Tsukiko breathed out, her eyes flickering to the poster of Eustass Kid hanging on the wall. "I'll get you back home to me. No matter what." Her hand tightening around her newly formed naginata in her hands.

Killer stopped short when he hurt the grunts of a woman, he slowly peared around the corner and saw Tsukiko and Wire engaged in training, Tsukiko wasn't sporting her normal weapon of choice but a new one he had no recollection of. Tsukiko threw the weapon at Wire, he ducked and she rose her hand to what Killer assumed to stop him from moving and to his surprise she stopped the weapon in its tracks and turned it to Wire, the shining metal against his throat. Wire's hands went up as he laughed. "You win little sister." 

Killer walked out, nodding at Wire as he nodded to him. "Tsukiko, new weapon?" Killer asked the woman. 

"Yeah, I've watched Kid design so many I decided to make my own to aid the use my of devil fruit." Tsukiko said her hand spinning the pole around. "And Wire uses his trident so I knew he'd be the perfect person to train me." 

Killer extended his hand, silently asking to see it and she obliged and handed him the weapon. "How are you controlling it?" 

"She filled it with her blood." Wire said patting her on the head. "I mean I don't condone her hurting herself but gotta give props to her." 

Killer handed it back to her. With Kid able to control metals and Tsukiko blood they could control the New World with nothing stopping them, a small shiver went down his spine thanking all the gods he was on their side. "Impressive." Killer nodded to the woman. 

Tsukiko smiled at the blonde. "Thank you Killer. Have we found out where Kids being kept at yet?" 

Killer sighed and nodded, the paper coming late in the evening last night. "Yeah and I don't think we can get to him." Tsukiko looked at him before he took a deep breathe. "He's in Kaido's prison." 

Wire and Tsukiko's frowns deepened hearing that news. Tsukiko's grip tightened on the pole the two purple ribbons flowing in the breeze. "Then we will do everything we can to get him back. He fought for me so we'll fight for him. He's our captain, we aren't a crew without him." 

Killer looked at her red eyes, determination laced in along with anger. Killer let out a small breath and nodded. "We'll do anything to get him back, I promise." 

____________

Ayeeee! So this was the last chapter of this book! I'll be doing a sequel, I just have to get caught up on OP anime/manga because I am so far behind it's not even funny. 

But I wanted to thank all of you who read, followed, commented and voted on all the chapters. I appreciate you so much! The sequel will probably end up being more of a First POV vs the Third POV that I've been writing. I think that's why I've struggled so much writing lately! :) 

Anyways, below is a picture of Tsukiko's new weapon. Maybe I'll get better at drawing and redo it someday lol.