Near Death

Tsukiko held her side as four big marines were surrounding her. "Come on little kitty, play." Tsukiko snarled at the man and gripped her kusarigama before falling flat on her stomach to avoid a bullet, she flipped on her back before kicking off one mans legs and using the curve of her blade to cut the achilles on the man who shot at her. 

The blood sprayed on her face as she kicked another man in his face using the chains to wrap around his neck, cutting off his oxygen and she stabbed another. The man she was currently suffocating with the chains ripped the chains back, causing her to land on her butt. Her red eyes glowed in anger. "JUST DIE ALREADY." she screamed and stepped onto his chest, the sharp edges of the chains dug into his throat as he bleed out. 

Tsukiko was so focused on him she forgot about the final man, he yelled a battle cry as he thrusted his sword into her shoulder blades, the blade coming out from her stomach. Her red eyes looked around, the world silent as she watched Kid, Killer, Heat and Wire screaming and running to her. Tsukiko fell to her knees as he pulled the blade from her. 

A few moments later the man who stabbed her fell beside her, dead. She pressed her hands to her wound, pulling back with the crimson color coating her hands. Her lip quivered as she felt cold, she knew she was dying. As her eyes looked up, she saw the men she fought along side, fighting to get to her, yelling for her to stay with them. Her blood red eyes closed slowly as she fell to the ground, Kid's face full of and emotion she didn't think he was capable of, fear. 

Tsukiko blinked, her eyes looking around where she was. When she tried to sit up she groaned in pain. "I would lay back down if I were you." a voice called out to her. 

Tsukiko looked up to see Trafalger Law looking at her, his legs on a desk as he flipped through a medical book. "Where am I? Where is my crew?" 

"Lay down." he spoke harshly, his grey eyes glaring at her. 

"Answer my questions and I will." Tsukiko spat back, their eyes meeting and a silent battle. 

"You're on my ship, I saved you." Law said looking at her. "Kid is on his ship, I told them I would care for you and call them once you woke up." 

"Kid wouldn't let you just take me." Tsukiko narrowed her eyes at him. She watched his body language. He sat relaxed. If he had just kidnapped her, he would have to know Kid would come and shed everyones blood onboard to get her back. 

"You're right." Law sighed. "I had to convince him to let me treat you or you would have died in his arms." His cold steel grey eyes looked at her. "Now please lay down and rest. Once you wake again, I'll call Kid." 

Tsukiko nodded her head and obeyed him. Her eyes closing and sleep consuming her. Trafalger Law watched the woman sleep. He tried to see if Kid marked her in any way to see if she was a slave of some sort. The only mark she had was one that was covered in scars and hardly visible to make out over the scar tissue. It was healed like it happened years ago. He promised Kid's first mate, Killer, he would call them once she woke up and they would meet to get their fallen companion. "Captain." 

Law's eyes glanced over at where Bepo was standing. Law hummed in response and got up, leaving the woman to rest. "What is it?" 

"The Kid Pirates, they are following us, should we submerge under water?" 

Law smirked, he took a liking of the green haired woman, she was an amazing fighter and when she was stabbed, all men on the crew stopped and ran to her in panic. She meant something to them, he wanted to see how much. "Yes, let's dive into the water." 

An hour later the transponder snail rung. "Hello?" Sachi answered the phone when Law told him to. The fear evident in his voice.

"Trafalger!" a voice shouted. "Where the hell do you think you're going with MY crewmate?"