Disturbia

A/N; I'll be updating the description to this story. But most if not ALL of Tsukiko's memories or talking about her past will have rape, abuse, hopelessness, talks of suicided. 

So This is pretty much a trigger for any of those. I'm sorry if it's a trigger for you, and If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm always available to talk. I struggle with a lot of mental illnesses, I know sometimes it helps to get it out and not keep everything in. 

Jordan was tied tot the mast, everyone has taken turns shooting him or stabbing him. Jordan look at the faces. Kid hadn't touched him, which meant his life would end very painfully. Jordans eyes went to the woman walking through the crowd and found her place to Kid's left. 

That's how it always went. Killer on the right. Tsukiko on the left. She made her way to his side too fast, she was a woman she had to have had sex with the red-head to get there. "WHORE." Jordan shouted, struggling against his restraints. 

"I've been called far worse." Tsukiko replied, taking her weapon from Heat. "I'd like to deliver the final blow Kid." Tsukiko looked back at her captain, he let out a wicked smirk and nodded. The emerald haired woman walked to him, her bare feet padded the floor. Jordan watched everyone watching her. she looked frail in the long t-shirt from the infirmary. Jordan let out a small laugh, happy he made her look this weak to the rest of the crew. 

"Do you find death funny?" Tsukiko asked him, standing in front of him. the blade from her kusarigama against his stomach. "Or have you never been in the grasps of death to even know how to fear such thing?" Tsukiko turned her head to the side, blinking her red eyes like a curious child. Tsukiko traveled her blade up his leg, just enough to cut his pants and create a small line of blood. 

"I'm sure you're just upset Captain and Killer ruined the fun before the second round could start. I know you whined for my dick the second it left your-"Tsukiko looked behind her as Killer was walking back to Kid, his blades bloody and Jordans head on the ground.

"You were taking too long." Kid said when the woman glared at the first mate. "Head back down to the infirmary." 

Tsukiko sighed and walked down the halls, ignoring the captains order and went to her room, pushing the door open and climbing into her bed, giving a content sigh and falling into a deep sleep. 

The next morning, Killer opened the door to the infirmary and frowned, the woman was no where to be found. He knew she was angry at him, but would she really risk her injuries to spit him. the blond sighed and nodded to himself. 

Killer stopped in front of her door, giving it a slight knock. he didn't hear an answer, he knocked again opening the door slowly. he saw Tsukiko in the reflection of the mirror, she was just in her underwear and bra. the bruises on her pale skin stood out. she hasn't noticed he was there yet, she just stood there, staring at the wall. Killer took a step forward, the floor board making a loud squeaking sound snapping Tsukiko from her daydream. "Are you alright?" 

Tsukiko looked at the man in her room before grabbing her blanket and covering herself. even if Killer had seen her naked before, it still made her feel weird. Men used to look at her naked body day in and day out. the hunger in their eyes, the way the grabbed her like she was a sack of potatoes. "I'm fine." Tsukiko nodded, Killer stared at her for a minute longer before leaving the room. 

Half an hour later, the ship smelt delicious. "She seems fine to me." Wire said inhaling the smell wafting from the galley. "And whatever she's making I can't wait to eat." 

"Boys! Dinner, does someone want to get the Captain?" Tsukiko's voice called out from above, a smile gracing her face. 

Killer shook his head, maybe she was strong than he had given her credit for. "I'll grab Kid." the blond said retreating to the captains quarters. He knocked on the door, waiting before he got permission. "Dinners ready." 

Kid looked at the man and nodded. "How's Tsu?" Kid asked as they walked to the kitchen. "Pissed cause you killed him?" 

Killer looked at the red-head. "No, thankfully." he chuckled when Kid let out a laugh. 

Both men entered the galley to see two men with their jaws on the ground, their eyes snapping to the captain and first mate. "Boss-" the one started looking at the food laid out. "It's so much bigger than a feast." 

"And more that we hunted.." Gus said, running a hand through his orange mohawk. 

"Come on Kid, eat up." Tsukiko said with a smile. "I couldn't sit still so I went hunting, decided to throw a feast because that prick is dead." 

Kid smiled at the woman and wrapped her in a half hug with a laugh. "LETS EAT FUCKERS!" Kid looked down at the woman, a small smile on his face when he saw she was already eating some meat. "I'm glad you're alright." Kid whispered into her ear

The woman stopping and looking at the so called cold-hearted man with a smile. "Thank you Cap." Tsukiko filled her plate, some men looking amazed a woman could even eat that much, others happy she was eating again. 

After four hours of celebrating, Tsukiko made her way to her room, laughing with Wire and Heat as they mimicked Gus acting tough to a bunny rabbit. Tsukiko gave the boys one last smile before retreating into her room, shutting the door behind her, her back against the wood as she slid to the floor letting her sadness overtake her since she was alone. 

"I know Kid told me to come to him, but I don't want him to think I'm weak. I've made it past this before, I can do it again. Alone."  Tuskiko told herself, wiping the one tear that fell down. After the woman showered, cleaned up her room she laid on her bed staring at her ceiling, her eyelids becoming more and more heavy. Tsukiko let out a sigh, letting the dark consume her, the nightmares flooding in. 

Tsukiko hung chained to the ceiling, her bra and panties stained and digging into her bruised and battered skin. "You've still got fight in you." The man chuckled when Tsukiko kicked at him.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." Tsukiko growled, she's been a sex slave for four months, the constant sexual assault not breaking the young girl. "I'm going to make it slow and painful." Tsukiko let out a yelp when the man raised his spike covered boot and kicked her side, the titanium spiked piercing her skin. 

"I'll break you bitch." he hissed, grabbing her arms as he unlocked the chains, holding her hands behind her back as he bend her over the steel bed covered in a sheet and entered her, causing her to bit her lip to muffle her cries of pain. "You like this don't you you little tramp." he moaned in her ear. "You're mine." 

Tsukiko let the man have her way with her, her eyes trained on the weapon she would one day get her hands on, the weapon that would give her, her freedom, the kusarigama's blade shinning in the moonlight, keeping her strong.