Back to Square One

Tsukiko thrashed against her chains when Moroni entered the room. "I'll kill you." her green hair was greasy and a mess as it fell on her dirty face, her normal bed attire was replaced with a skimpy night dress that left no room for the imagination.

The man clicked his tongue in detest as he chuckled. "You tried. You failed. You were weak. You still are." Moroni patted her head. he moved his hand away when she jumped at him to bite his hand. "Bad girls get punished. You didn't forget did you?" He chuckled at her.

Moroni sat on his bed reading in the candlelight. He looked up when he thought he saw a figure standing before him. He couldn't sense anyone. He set his glasses down on the stand beside his bed and made his way to the living area. He saw nothing and shrugged and turned around, jumping back when he saw a hooded figure before him. He doubled over in pain when their foot came in contact with his groin. He let out a smirk when the woman showed her face. "My my little kitty has claws.."

"I'm going to take everything away from you." Tsukiko seared at him as she wrapped a chain around his neck and flung him into the chair, breaking it to pieces. "You're going to feel every ounce of pain I felt."

Moroni went to laugh but yelled in pain as he felt a blade enter his body as his brain comprehended the pain in his leg. His eyes darted to her eyes. He could see joy. He turned her into what he wanted. Him. An emotionless person whom wouldn't keep anyone close to them

The torture went on for days. Every part of his body was covered in his blood. She learned to to make deep wounds to torture. Moroni was very proud. He let out a laugh. "You've become your worst nightmare my love."

The woman stopped and looked at him. "I didn't tell you to speak you filthy pig." Tsukiko growled at him. Her eyes narrowing.

"You've become me." He smirked at her. He saw the realization in her eyes, she thought she could get revenge but in doing so she became the very person she loathed. "You learned from me without even realizing it. So how about you untie me and we can make love how we used to."

Tsukiko let out a shriek before she brought the blade of a kusarigama to his throat and slashing him. The force caused him to fall back in the chair, the wood crashing in the floor and splintering as she stood over him. Breathing as tears fell from her eyes. "I AM NOT YOU!" She shouted at him, he smirked as she walked away, the wound wasn't need enough to kill him. He focused on his breathing and heart rate and tricked her, he fell limp as she got up, her hands shaking has she checked for a pulse, she couldn't find one and ran out of the house.

Her blood red eyes glared at him. She can't believe it. She watched his last breathe leave his body. She knew he was dead. Her eyes snapped back into reality when he touched her cheek. "So you're a pirate now? Part of the Kid Pirates no less. How many have had their way with you?" He chuckled at her. "I bet they can't make you scream the way I used to. Oh how wet you'd get for me.." he smirked as he pinned her on the bed, her legs thrashing against him as his arms pinned her much smaller arms down in the hard mattress.

Moronis' lips fell on her pale neck, he sucked and bit in the skin. Tsukiko started to go numb. She knew they wouldn't find her. When Moroni went into hiding, he went deep undergrounds to avoid any fighting. This time, she would kill herself the moment she could. She can't go back to being a slave. Not to him. The ceiling view was blocked by Moronis' eyes, the evil in them dancing around before her. The cold feel of the metal against her wrists snapped her back into her mind as her arms slowly raised above her head, she glanced back to her arms, she saw a man cranking her chains above her head. Tsukiko grabbed the chains and stared at Moroni when she heard his belt being undone as her night dress was rolled against her neck, her bra was long gone as her panties ripped off of her. It felt slow and painful. Every time he touched her it was like being stabbed with a thousand knives.