New Territories

When Tsukiko woke up the next morning she looked over expecting to not see Kid but when her red eyes opened she had to blink multiple times to make sure she saw the red hair along with the burly sleeping man beside her still. She was honestly shocked, the feeling didn't last long as she smiled and moved closer, her naked chest cuddling into his side. He groaned and she felt him shift as he woke up. His arms wrapped around her, she felt a calm wash over her. "So because I'm yours can I boss people around now?" Tsukiko asked jokingly

Kid let out a soft chuckle as his face buried into her neck. "If you want, but you were already bossing people around."

Tsukiko shrugged as she sat up and stretched. Kid's hand traced the mark on her body, then his fingers trailed to healed scars. "I'll never let anyone hurt you again." he promised her with a kiss on her shoulder

Goosebumps prickled Tsukikos skin as she shivered from his touch. "Promise?" Tsukiko asked in a small voice.

Kid placed a hand on Tsukikos waist and pulled her into his large chest and placed a kiss on her shoulder. "I promise."

A knock rang on the door and Kid grumbled as he pulled his hand away from her womanhood. "WHAT!?"

Killer entered and nodded to you as you pulled the blankets to your shoulders. "There is an island about half a day away we can stretch our legs and see what they have some men are getting restless and three fights broke out."

"Alright. Set sail for there." Kid replied as he stood slipping his pants over his ass. "Where are the men who started the fights? Oh. And move all of Tsukikos things in here."

Tsukiko turned and blushed at Kid as Killer nodded telling Kid the men are in the dungeons. Tsukiko got dressed and headed up on deck a few of the men averted her eyes Heat gave her a small smile. "Should we call you Mrs. Boss now?"

Tsukiko rolled her eyes at him and hit Wire when he wiggled his eyebrows at her. "No. Just call me Tsukiko you idiots. Kid is still the captain and I'm just an assassin."

Heat chuckled before patting her head. "I'm happy for you."

Tsukiko smiled at her friend. "Thank you He-" The words stopped as the boat shook, Heat steadying her, Tsukiko ran over to the side and frowned. "Kid the water is still, someone is under the water!" Kid grunted as he ordered several men to get down there. Killer stood beside him his weapon drawn, Tsukiko realized her weapon was in her room and she looked at her hands and realized she'd have to use her devil fruit for the first time in a battle with no idea how to really use it.

Tsukiko had to stomp her food when the ship moved again. Her red eyes met Kid's as he came down the stairs to stand near her. "Call me if you can't win." Kid 's voice was low as he walked by as men jumped under the water to see who or what was under the water. As time passed the two men who jumped down were thrown back onto deck four fishmen jumping on the ship, Tsukiko scanned their bodies and found injuries on three of them, she found the one with the most cuts and ran at him, he snarled his large white teeth showing her reflection as she kicked at his legs her palm facing near the wound as she brought her finger tips to her palm over and over watching the blood flow out of the wound and coat the fishmans back and clothing.

"Witch!" the blue man snarled at her as he bit at her, her body twisted away from him as she drew more blood out the deck growing red puddles around them.

Tsukiko looked at the red puddles and smirked as she pointed at the biggest pile and lifted her finger up and smirked when the blood hardened into a spike and went through the fish mans head dropping him to the deck. Tsukiko laughed and jumped into the air clapping her hands, a few crew members looking at her with wide eyes, the green haired woman looked at them blinking. "What?" She asked confused, she won why were they looking at her like that.

The men shook their heads as they went to help Wire across the deck. Tsukiko made her way to Killer as he and Kid took on the last two. "Captain!" Tsukiko shouted to Kid, his amber eyes flickered to her as he saw her gathering the blood from the deck near their feet, he and Killer moved back as Tsukiko made the blood into spikes in different directions impaling them like kabobs. Tsukiko smiled and took a deep breath in, the smell of blood exciting her. "Anyone want fish-kabobs tonight!?"

Killer walked after Kid to the assassin. "The present from her mother was a devil fruit?" Killer asked Kid, the red-head nodded with a grunt as Kid placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed.

Tsukiko looked at her hands and smiled. "I can kill so many people." Tsukiko looked up at Kid. "We can take over the New World Kid.."

Kid smirked as his hand dropped from her shoulder to around her waist before pulling her in closely. "You're the woman of my dreams."

Killer smirked behind his mask as he watched his captain and his dear friend interact. "Should I tell the crew to clean up and we can feast tonight?"

Kid smiled and looked at his first mate. "Yes. We're gonna celebrate!!"

A/N: Ayeeeeee ohhhhh! - short one but I'm trying to get back on the grind of writing and updating. I'm just so lazy and my life is chaos RN.