Zombie

Kid woke up with a jolt when he heard movement on the deck above. He walked up the stairs and stopped when he saw Tsukiko on the ground in front of the dummy, the head was cut off and she was crying, her shoulders shook and her green hair fell over her shoulder. He knows she isn't invincible but he felt weird when he saw her weak. It was anger but her couldn't figure out what it was. "Tsukiko." He spoke, her red eyes met his amber ones. He saw the pain in her eyes and he didn't know what else to do but grab her and pull her into his chest. She froze for a second before she let herself cry into his pale chest. 

Kid looked behind him and nodded at the blond, he turned and walked back downstairs as Kid rose to his feet and picked her up, his eyes caught the shimmer of metal when it reflecting the moonlight at him. He frown when he saw it was her blade, broken in half. Kid brought it to his hand and carried her down to his room, laying her on his giant bed compared to her small frame. 

After an hour she fell asleep to him playing with her hair. neither of them spoke a word. It was silence. Kid covered her up and retreated to his work shop. He flipped the light on and on his wooden desk was an exact replica of her kusarigama, only it wasn't a metal blade. Kid had a hell of a time but he made her a blade out of Sea Prism. So going against a devil fruit user she could have an advantage. He set the broken weapon on the table and began taking the handle of the old weapon and putting it on the new blade. 

Kid jolted awake when a knock startled him. "What?" He shouted through the door. 

The door opened to reveal a greenette with a plate of pancakes and eggs along with bacon, steak and sausage. "Breakfast.." Tsukiko pushed her way into the room and  shut the door behind her and went to the table and stopped when she saw the blade sitting on the table. "What's this?" 

"A surprise but you're nosey." Kid said sitting down and diving into the food. 

Tsukiko reached her hand out and touched the blade, a smile made its way to her face. "It is Sea Prism?" She asked the red haired man. 

"Yes." Kid said nodding his head. "It took longer cause I felt like I was going to pass out when I fucking touched it. But you needed a new weapon and when I saw you last night and the broken blade, I decided to give it to you early. I also replaced the hilt with your old one." 

Kid almost fell out of his seat when she jumped onto his lap, her arms wrapped around his neck as she sniffled. "Thank you.." Kid placed a hand over her waist as she pulled away they looked into each others eyes, Tsukiko closed her eyes as her lips met Kid's. She placed either legs on the sides of Kid as they deepened the kiss. After a few minutes Tsukiko pulled away. 

"If that's what I get for doing that you're about to get a lot more things." Kid smirked as she climbed off of him.

"Just eat your food. I'm going to go practice." Tsukiko said smiling as she kissed Kid's cheek and left the room. She skipped down the stairs and Wire walked out of the galley. "How was breakfast?" 

Wire rose and eyebrow at her. "Fine? Did you poison it?" 

"Maybe. Guess you'll find out!" She yelled and laughed as she made it to the back of the ship and attacked the dummy. She practiced thru lunch. She stopped when she heard someone yelling about a ship. ""SHIP!" Tsukiko stopped and looked around her, her eyes narrowed at the black ship approaching them.

Tsukiko walked to the rails and stood beside Killer and Wire. "They are waving a white flag.." Tsukiko said confused, she turned her head to Kid who was above them. "Want me to go check it out Cap?" She shouted to him

"Take Heat and Wire with you." He nodded to a man who was fairly new to the ship. "And him too. Show him what happens if he doubts you."

The large man paled as Tsukiko smirked and jumped to the ship, Wire and heat landed gracefully next to her. The other male landed ungracefully. "What's your name?" Tsukiko asked him as she helped him up.

"Roy." The man said as his eyes scanned the deck, most of the people had their hands up in peace others laid face down with theirs hands on their heads.

"Hello." Tsukiko spoke to the people on the deck knowing that if the three men said anything they wouldn't talk . "My name is-"

"Tsukiko." a woman spoke from the back She walked to the group of people and smiled. "I can't believe it, it's really you."

Tsukiko blinked and looked at Heat and Wire. "I'm sorry, do I fucking know you?" Tsukiko's eyes glanced over the woman.

She smiled at her. "You probably don't remember me, you were taken so long ago.. I'm your mother."

The air became thick and dense with silence, Tsukiko broke it with laughing hostly. "My mother." She laughed out as she leaned against Wire.

The woman's smile never faltered. "I can prove it. I have pictures of when you were a baby. You were taken from me, when your wanted poster came out, I knew I needed to track you down." Tsukiko couldn't lie. The woman had red eyes and green hair just like hers. She hasn't come across anyone like it.

"You have pictures? " Tsukiko sighed rolling her eyes, she was fifteen when her parents died, they died in front of her thats the day her life had changed forever. The woman nodded before reaching into her bag on her waist, she looked at everyone as she put her hands up, she held four pieces of paper, she knelt to the ground and slid them to the green haired woman. "I can tell you about your father too, he's a pirate too. He's very proud of you. He wanted me to give this to you too." She said and slid a wrapped box to her.

Tsukiko picked up the box and the photographs and looked at the man and woman holding what looked like a baby Tsukiko. Red eyes squinted at the photo's. "I thought you were dead?" Heat spoke up. "Tsukiko saw her parents die."

The woman gave a small sad smile. "Those people took you from me, from us. I couldn't do anything, they said they'd kill you. They used to be our close friends but then they turned on us and took you away after they couldn't have their own" One picture was of her parents and the woman in front of her with a man she didn't recognize. 

"It's been ten years since they died, two since my wanted poster came out. Why they hell couldn't you find me then?" Tsukiko said "I don't know who you are but I'm going to kill you."

The woman's eyes widened and she stepped back. "Please, no."

Roy placed a hand on Tsukiko's  shoulder. "Pictures can lie, tell us something about Tsukiko that only she would know. A scar, a birthmark, a mole, anything to prove you say who you are or I'll help her kill you and the rest of the bodies on this ship.

The woman looked down and tightened her hands together in front of her. "I don't know if I can, you were taken from so long ago... but you have a birthmark under your collar bone it looks like a heart..." 

"I'm going back to the ship." Tsukiko growled and walked away. as she stepped back on the ship she heard the woman calling for her. When she stepped back beside Kid and gave her a look. "A woman is claiming to be my mother..."

"I thought you saw them die." Kid said leaning over the railing as he called for the men to come back.

"I thought I did too. But her eyes. They are mine." Tsukiko went to open the box but Kid took it and opened it, his eyes widened as he shut it and kept the box from the woman. 

"Leave the ship be or burn it Cap." Roy came up to the large man, cutting Tsukiko off from speaking. 

"Leave them sail." Kid said nodding before turning to the man. "Meet me in my cabin later. We need to talk." Kid said in Tsukiko's ear.

"Everyone resume your duties. Play time is over." Kid barked and multiple men jumped and started scrambling. 

———-

Holy hell. I updated. Sorry I've been MIA, I've had a lot of personal issues arise and couldn't write to save my life. This chapter isn't my favorite but it's an update right!? Also, I lied about closing Tsukiko's past off. HAHA. MORE DRAMA (kinda) 

Hopefully I'll get some more updates out ASAP. Thank you for reading.