Regret;

Tsukiko ground her teeth together in anger as she slashed her blade across the man who charged at her, his blood splattering across her neck and face, she twirled on her left foot, her heeling balancing her weight and ducked as another blade slashed down at her, missing her as she cut the blade off before beheading the man as his face shone with shock. Tsukiko's blood red eyes glanced over to where Killer was taking down another man. 

"I'm winning!" She said in a singing voice, Killer grunted and used his blade and forced its way into the skull of a man and throwing it at the woman causing her to laughed and jump over the dead corpse. 

"Will you two knock it off and fucking fight!" Wire shouted at them with a glare. Tsukiko rolled her eyes at her serious crewmate as she grabbed the chains of her kusarigama and pulling them back to her, cleaning the blades off, the girl frowned when she saw the crack in her blade. She didn't have time to dwell before a mans battle cry caused her to look up and side step another man causing him to fall overboard to the sea, his cry could be heard as what Tsukiko assumed was a Sea King attacking him. 

Tsukiko swung her blades beside her as she ran through the men that stood back as their crew-mates got slashed and murdered. "You all came on our ship and now you are all cowering in the corner." Tsukiko growled as she swung her blade into the neck of two young men, everyone around the scattered and soon met their fates when they ran into where Heat was heating up another member of their crew. 

By the sun setting, bodies littered the deck and the smell of shit, piss and decay lingered in the air. Tsukiko cracked her back as she put her blades in the holsters on her back. "That was fun." Tsukiko giggled as she jumped on a crate as she looked at the men, her smile fading when she saw one of their own men down. 

"Throw them all over board." Kid announced as he walked through the bodies. "Tsukiko, cleaned all the blood up." 

Tsukiko rolled her eyes and jumped down as she helped the men throw them overboard. It had only been a week since Kid had kissed her. He hasn't said anything to her besides throwing orders around. Did he regret it? Was it even supposed to happen? Maybe he was drunk and forgot? Tsukiko grabbed the mop and cleaning supplies as she got to work where they had started cleaning up the bodies. 

Tsukiko wiped her brow and shivered when the wind blew around her. The air smelt like bleach and salt water. "Done?" the deep voice echoed behind her, her head turned and nodded at her captain. "Good, come with me." 

Tsukiko followed the tall man to his work shop. Her eyes looked around at the half built idea's and machines. She watched as he went throw his desk looking for something, she saw a book and flipped through the pages, her eyes and hands stopped flipping through the pages when she saw a drawing of her, sleeping on his bed her face was peaceful and beautiful. Her normal hardened face was relaxed with a small smile. The book slammed shut as her eyes met the ones of her captain. "Did you draw that?" 

His eyes were cold as he narrowed them. "Here, I made this for you." Kid said handing her two metal flowers, he pressed the button in the middle of the flower and it opened. "Put the ends of your chains for your kusarigama in them, they'll attach to your shoulders so you can retract your blades back to you while still fighting." 

Her red eyes met his eyes as she smiled. "Thank you Kid." his larger hands handed her the metal flowers. When she grasped the flowers her fingers grazed his she smiled when he retraced his hand like he touched fire. "May I ask you something captain?" Kid grunt in response as he turned his back and started to put away tools. "Do you regret trying to kiss me?" her lips pressed together as he stopped moving. 

Kid turned around and stocked to her, his eyes covered by the shadow of his face. She backed up not knowing if she angered her captain she clutched the door handle as he placed his hands on either side of her head and leaned down to her face. She wasn't scared, she knew Kid would never hurt her-she hoped he wouldn't but she never wanted to see him angry at her. "Do you fear me?" Kid asked in return