King and Queen

THIS CHAPTER HAS A LEMON IN IT. BE WARNED.

Tsukiko walked into Kids room later on that night. He was sitting in his bed. His shirt was off he had his elbows resting on his knees and was staring at the box your "mother" gave you. He seemed disturbed by whatever was in the box.

"Kid." You spoke quietly. You shoved your hands in your pant pockets. "What's in the fucking box."

Kid looked over his amber eyes meeting your blood red eyes. "You're about to become powerful, we could rule the seas together."

Your eyes looked at his. The thought of being powerful didn't excite you. It was when he said you'd rule the seas together. It sent a strange feeling thru you. "How?" You questioned him.

His large leg slid the box to you. You knelt down and opened the box and saw a letter sitting on top of a reddish pink fruit with what looked like swirls it scars around it. Your hands picked up the letter and read it.

my dearest daughter.
Your father isn't a well known pirate. But along his trips around the seas he came across this devil fruit. It's called the blood-blood fruit. The powers could help you win any battle. Once you eat this, you can cause more damage to any injury that has bleed or recently bleed. Even a paper cut you can cause them to bleed out. You control blood.
Use this fruit and conquer the world. I know you don't believe be about being your mother but please if you ever need anything; call me on my snailsponder I'll help you or your crew.
I love you till the end of the world
Love mom and dad

Your eyes flickered to Kids before taking the fruit in your hand. "What should I do?"

Kid looked at you and smiled. "Eat it dumbass."

You sat cross legged on the floor and took a mouthful of the fruit and made a face. It tastes like rotted fruit and dirt. You choked down the rest of the fruit as kid played with a knife. Once you swallowed the last of it you looked at your captain and raised and eyebrow when he used the blade and cut his palm open.

"Kid?" You looked worried before he smiled at you.

"Use it and heal my wound and stop the bleeding." He demanded as the blood drip to the floor.

You took a deep breath and took his hand. You used your hand and waved it over his much larger one. Nothing happened. You sighed and frowned. You used your fingers and swirled them around the wound and imagined the wound being healed and you saw the blood clotting at the wound after a second you moved your hand away and you saw the blood was clotted you smiled and jumped into kids arms and your lips crashed against his in excitement.

Kid closed his eyes and grabbed your waist as he leaned back into the soft bed. Your legs went in either side of him. You're tongues dancing with each other. Kid flipped you so you were under him. He bit down your neck his heavy breath in your ear. "I can't stop so if you don't want this walk out now."

🍋
Tsukiko smiled and pressed her lips to his once more as she undid his pants. Kids lips touched every part of your body and the soft moans and news that came from your mouth caused him to go harder than a rock.  You knelt down and took him in your mouth. You swirled your tongue around him as he grabbed your hair you gently hit the head of his penis and he shuddered.

Kids legs tended up and you felt the hot liquid shooting into your throat. Kid pulled you up to him and kissed you and threw you on the bed. Your head sinking into the goose feather pillows as he ripped your pants off and your underwear followed in suit. He wasted no time speeding your legs as his tongue licked up your wet lips causing your back to arch into his mouth and a low moan to escape. Kid used his tongue on your clit as he slid his finger into you, the thickness of his finger was almost enough to send you over the edge. "More." You moaned out as you rolled your hips against his hand fucking his fingers as he sucked on your clit. Kid nibbled on your clit as he added two fingers your moans got louder as you bounced on his fingers he watched your face as you bit your lip getting closer before he pulled out of you, your eyes shot open as you glared at him your eyes turned from anger to hunger when you saw his cock lining up with your womanhood. It almost looked like it wasn't going to fit.

You rolled your hips feeling the tip against your lips causing you to shutter. He took his dick in his hand and pressed the tip to your clit and rolled it around his precum mixing in with your juices. "Please." You begged him he'd never seen you like this and it excites him.

He thrusted inside of you. Your arms wrapping around him as you dug your heels into his ass getting him deeper in you as he thrusted in you. You screamed his name as he rubbed your clit and thrusted into you hard and fast.

When you almost reached your point Kid grabbed your legs and pushed them apart as if you were doing a split and entered deeper in you. Your hands grasped your nipples as you play with them as Kid fucked you, you were going to come when Kid pulled out of you and his dick was replaced with his mouth as he ate you once more causing your screams to echo off the walls before he pulled you on to his lap and entered back inside of you as you rode him his mouth circled your nipple and his thumb rubbed your clit. Your moans weren't making sense as you got closer as you tried to make sentences. Kids hands gripped your hips as you tightened around him you both cumming simultaneously.

You fell into his chest. Panting and sweaty. "You're mine and no other man can have you." Kid said after a moment of silence. "You are my queen."

"And you're my king."

——————
Holy hell. I haven't written a lemon in awhile. Or just written. Hopefully I've got my groove back. I'm just getting back from a vacation to Georgia, well really I'm in the car two hours away from home. So excuse any misspellings cause I typed it all on my phone. 🥰🥰

Also I saw this story has 1K views and that makes me so happy! Leave some feedback for me so I know what I'm doing right or wrong. Or if you hate certain things. :)

Almost check out my OP one shots. Make some requests!!