Mending Bonds // Please Read A/N at End! \\

Killer watched as Tsukiko poured the boiling water over the coffee grounds slowly as she made her famous coffee. Since Wire made one batch and it had tasted like moldy sludge Tsukiko refused to let anyone else make coffee besides her and on occasion when she was busy making a big breakfast for the crew, Killer. "So how does it feel to be one of the top dogs?" Killer asked her

Tsukiko rolled her eyes. "I'm not, I'm still the assassin and part of the crew and Kid is always my captain first." Tsukiko said smiling with a shrug her red eyes flickered back to the coffee as she poured more water over the dampened grounds the dark liquid dropping into the fogging glass below it.

"I meant from your devil fruit powers." Killer said looking back to the breakfast he was making, oatmeal bubbling as he stirred clockwise then Counter clockwise. "You look like you're getting the hang of it."

"It's still hard, I get really tired after twenty minutes of practicing so I'll still use my weapons to conserve my strength but it feels good....to have this power." Tsukiko said looking at her hands feeling the blood flowing in her veins. "I don't feel like a burden on the crew."

"You never were. You're more like an annoying little sister. But you're stronger than you think." Killer said as he scooped the hot food into bowls and handed them to Tsukiko as she set them at the table. "You always were."

Tsukiko rolled her eyes as she huffed. "Yeah, yeah. You tell me all the time."

"Tell her what all the time?" Kid questioned when he pushed into the room, his footsteps heavy on the wooden floorboards. He put one hand on her lower back and his thumb rubbed against her skin as he moved past her. A silent good morning since Tsukiko didn't want public displays of affection, mainly in front of the crew. She said she didn't want special treatment. 

"I was telling her that she was never a burden." Killer told his red headed captain as he poured the dark liquid that Tsukiko made just moments ago. "She, of course , argues that she was."

Kid smirked at her, his amber eyes looking into her blood red ones. "You will never be a burden and you haven't been. You're just a pain in the ass." Kid said sipping the black liquid and smiling. "But you make the best coffee."

Tsukiko rolled her eyes as she placed the sugars and milk in front of her captain as the rest of the crew filed in. "Oatmeal again?" Wire complained as he sat down with a huff, Tsukiko stifling a giggle when Killer scooped a spoonful of oatmeal and whipped it in Wires direction hitting him in the middle of his forehead as it slide down his face leaving a sludge like slime almost like a snail as it trailed down his face.

The lower crew members stared at the two higher ranking members in shock, some of them have never seen them fight with each other let alone joke. Wire sighed as he took the cloth Tsukiko gave him, the green headed woman biting her lip to keep her from laughing at her friend. 

Killer continued handing out bowls of the hot cereal to the crew members asking if they'd like coffee. "Killer." Wire sighed as he stood up, his eyes narrowing at the masked man while he ignored him, Wire took his large hand in his oatmeal and Tsukiko's eyes went wide. 

"No food fights!" The only woman shouted her arms out, her right to Killers and her left to Wires. "Or you'll both be one clean up for the rest of your fucking lives." Tsukiko heard the creak of a chair, her red eyes looked over to her lovers amber ones, a smirk playing on his lips as he looked at her. He was leaned back in his chair his arms crossed over his chest as he watched the woman try and wrangle the two men. Tsukiko looked when Wire's muscle twitched in movement, she moved her left hand palm up to the ceiling and her fingertips all touching causing Wire to freeze. 

Wire's eyes went wide when he couldn't move his arm. "What?" 

"Tsukiko's been training, she found a way to control the blood flowing inside if us." Heat said as he took another bite of oatmeal, sipping his coffee that was almost white with all the cream and sugar in it. "So, basically, she can control someones body." 

Wire smirked at the woman, proudly like an older brother watching his little sister accomplishing something. "This is awesome." 

Kid nodded and Tsukiko released the burly man. "Like Tsukiko said, no food fights or you'll be on clean up for the rest of your life." 

Tsukiko smirked at Wire when he sat down when she released him from her control, wiping his hands on a cloth and grumbled about how Tsukiko was favorting Killer and its unfair. Tsukiko sat across from Killer as they both sat down to enjoy the food they made, Tsukiko looked at Wire  and stuck her tongue out at him causing him to retaliate jotting out his own tongue.

~~~~

Hours later the sun was setting as dinner was cleaned up. Tsukiko sat at the stern of the ship watching the clouds go by as they sailed into the New World.  "Welcome back." she heard from over her shoulder

Tsukiko looked at Wire as he sat on the floor near her. "What?" she asked him back confused by his words. 

"We used to argue like brother and sister and then things went down and you became distant and when I saw you at breakfast today it was like you were back to you, I was honestestly so fucking relieved when I saw you smiling." 

Tsukiko smiled and looked over at him. "I'm sorry." 

Wire looked at her, his eyes rolling dramatically. "Just stop keeping to yourself when something goes bad. You're like a little sister to me, I'll do whatever I can to help you. So if there is anything I can do to help you, I will." 

Tsukiko smiled at him, softly at first before an evil smirk made its way to her face. "I mean you could shower. I can smell you from like miles away you smelly fucking bastard." Wire let out a belly laugh as he took Tsukiko in a headlock before he hugged her tightly. "Thanks big bro." Tsukiko said hugging him back, happy to not be cringing at a mans touch. Moroni's grasp on her was truly gone and she could breath. 

I UPDATED I NEED A COOKIE! 

A/N:

Things have been crazy for me so i apologize so so so so so so soooooo much for not updating. one of my dogs got into some d-con and she needed to be hospitalized for a few days so I've been working and pulling some extra shifts for more money to pay for that. I did get this typed on lunch today so hopefully since things have calmed and my puppers is back home and healthy (well getting there it's a long road ahead) 

I just want to give a shoutout to EVERYONE who has commented, voted or added the story to their lists. Seeing people enjoying it makes me feel a little better since  I hate this story and I just want to delete it. lol 

But I'm going to try to get a chapter out every week. If you don't see it just spam my inbox if you want the next chapter.