21

"What do you want to watch" he asks
"I don't care you choose I'm probably just going to fall asleep anyways"
"Okay" he says laughing

He finally chooses some show about space and watches it very interested

"So you like space" I ask during commercial
"Oh I love space. I'm a nerd when it comes to this kind of stuff"
"That's cool I much rather learn about space then water"
"That's exactly what I say but people are all about the water animals"
"Space aliens are way cooler than water animals"
"I so agree"

The show comes back on and I watch a little before falling asleep

"You're so cute" he says
"What" I say opening my eyes smiling
"I said you're so cute. You can just fall asleep instantly"
"Well I've had a lot of practice sleeping. Sometimes sleeping is better than being awake"
"I agree well are you hungry"
"Not really" I lie
"Are you sure because you didn't eat breakfast or lunch or even anything after school"
"I'm sure I don't get hungry often"

I'm such a bad liar I am always hungry. I just can't eat or else I'll get fat and people will have more to bully me about

I usually eat once a week so I don't die and I already ate once this week in fact I ate twice so I'm fine for this week. It was only a few slices of bread but still food

"Are you sure"
"Yeah but if you want something you can eat it I won't mind"
"Okay"

He orders something and when it arrives I can't help but want some but I already ate too much this week. I can't eat three times that's just way to much

"Babe If you wanted something to eat you could've just asked. You don't have to stare at me while I'm eating I feel bad"
"It's fine I promise I'm not hungry just please stop asking"
"But I feel bad"
"Don't. I never eat and I'm still not hungry"
"You do know that is very unhealthy. Ya know not eating anything. You could die"
"No as long as I eat once a week I'm fine. And seeing I already ate twice this week I'm great"
"Are you saying that you never eat except once a week even if you're hungry"
"Pretty much Yeah"
"Why do you do that"
"Cause If I eat more than once I'll get fat and people will be mean to me about it. Plus I'm used to not eating. When I was younger I wouldn't eat anything."
"Oh my god you are far from fat and even if you were no one would be mean"
"That's what you think"
"Please don't think that"
"What"
"That people will hurt you because of your weight"
"Well they do for everything else"
"I'm sorry that I've been mean to you. But you can't let what people say about you affect you like this"
"It doesn't affect me at all. I am perfectly fine without eating. If my brother doesn't mind I'm sure it's fine"
"Im sure he minds a lot. You are practically starving yourself"
"Not really. Actually eating makes me upset if I could just never eat I'd be perfectly fine"
"You have to though"
"Exactly but when I do I regret it and never want to do it again."
"Can you at least eat more than once"
"Corbyn no. The more I eat, the more weight I gain, the fatter I become, the meaner people get. You don't understand."
"Maybe I don't but please for me eat more"
"But why. I used to never eat I mean I wasn't really allowed to. All I've ever eaten is bread and I'm fine with that"
"This isn't healthy and I don't like seeing you unhealthy. Just for my happiness can you eat at least 2 times more"
"I don't know I'm scared"
"Don't be. All you have to do is start slow with like cereal and slowly work your way to a big meal"
"I can't help but be scared when I've only eaten one food all my life"
"Can you eat now please. Maybe try something else"
"I really don't want to."
"baby, please... for me"
"Fine for you" he leaves the room and comes back with some sugary food soaked in milk. To be honest it looks kind of gross
"Okay so as you probably can tell this is cereal"

He hands it to me and I hesitantly take it