am i good?*

It had been 3 days since Isla had woken up with a raging headache and news of her little breakdown; it had also been 3 days since she caught Harry checking her out.

The thing is, she felt awkward about it but she didn't feel weirded out by it. It, in a way, made her feel attractive - it's not everyday that you have a man double your age looking at you like that. Of course, it might just be because it's frowned upon, but that didn't stop Isla from wanting him to notice her again.

It was Wednesday afternoon when it happened again. She's been thinking about him all morning, wondering how to get his attention. The girl didn't want anything from it, she just liked the way it felt, the confidence and power it gave her.

Harry had just pulled into the wet car park when Isla stalked towards the sleek, black car he was sat in. She plopped down on the passenger seat and pulled her seatbelt over her.

"Bit rainy, isn't it?" He muttered, his green eyes flickering up at the murky grey blanket above them.

"Yeah, thanks for picking me up Harry." She smiled at him.

"I'm off work at 2 from now on, we could make this regular thing if your too tired to walk." Harry shrugged and Isla could tell he was unsure about the offer, though he had proposed it.

"Sounds good." The engine tumbled and Harry steered the car out of the carpark, his large ring-clad hands gripped to the leather bound wheel.

"I like your rings." Isla spoke up after sitting in silence for a few minutes and he turned to her once the car had hit some heavy traffic, not unusual for London.

"Thanks, I feel like they make my hands look nicer."

Harry had barely finished his sentence when Isla reached forward to grab his hand and inspect the thick jewellery that wound around his long fingers.

"You have nice hands, Harry. I rate them." He raised his eyebrow at her and smirked.

"You rate them?" He chuckled, "I mean they get the job done, so me too." His eyes were moving back to the road when he saw Isla cross her legs and they diverted back to her body.

Her little skirt had hiked up and the majority of her thigh was exposed to him, making him want to reach out and pull it up further. He knew she saw him struggling to watch the traffic and, in all honestly this made Isla feel good.

She dragged her fingers along her legs and stopped at her skirt, before speaking up and looking at her stepfather, who's eyes were where her hand had stilled.

"You like to stare, don't you Harry." She look up at him and his skin paled. He swallowed hard before he felt his voice in his ears.

"I- it was, I just like observing people."

"Am I your favourite person to observe?" Her big eyes made his shoulders slump and he couldn't speak, unsure of what to say.

"I've been observing you too, Harry - if that's what you want to call it." Her lips stretched over her teeth and she smiled at him, making his cock twitch inside his work trousers.

He pressed his hand against his crotch, trying to relieve the pressure but Isla saw and replaced his hand with her own.

"Is, no please stop. This shouldn't be happeni-" Harry was cut off by his own grunt as her hand travelled over his trousers to the head of his length.

"I've never touched anyone like this, am I good?" She questioned and his moan equated a yes as she squeezed gently on his throbbing groin.

"This isn't right, this really isn't good." Harry's eyes scrunched shut and as she pulled down his zipper and pulled out his hard dick, stroking it in her hand.

"But you don't want it to stop." She said, causing his eyes to flutter open. Before she could stop herself from taking this too far, her head bobbed down to take him in her mouth. Harry's jaw dropped and his palm lay flat against her head as she was pushed further down his big cock.

She moaned against him, causing Harry to shudder and curse as her warm tongue swirled around his head, and took the rest of him in her small hand. Her tongue lay flat against his skin and she swiped up and down his shaft before returning her attention to his head, which was a deep angry pink and in desperate need of more attention.

Harry tilted his head down as he watched her work on his hard cock and thought back to Saturday, when he went to bed after masturbating to her, his hard-on still very much present. That is what she'd done to him; he had to pretend he was too busy to chat in the mornings when she came downstairs for breakfast, clad in little pyjama shorts and a tight vest that cling to her chest. It didn't help that the cool weather outside had travelled through from the windows and made her nipples hard. He had excused himself and showered before heading off to work and checking to see when his wife would be home.

He couldn't remember the last time he'd had anything but his own hand around his cock and this made the whole situation even more difficult - he was in desperate need of sex. Harry always thought he'd reach his late twenties and begin to think about sex less and less, but in fact, he was probably more horny now, at 34, than when he was 15. His wife was always at work, rarely at home - let alone sleeping there. And seeing the girl in front of him, full lips sucking him off like that as she leaned over the car console, it pushed him closer towards climax. Her eyes had flickered up to his, just for a moment, but long enough for him to fantasise about her sitting on his face, and touching her tight little body.

"You should stop, Is. I'm not gonna c-" His sentence was cut short once again by her deep-throating him and he grasped her soft brown hair in his left hand as his hips thrust up into her mouth, unable to control for a moment.

"Is, oh god, fuck." He panted and Isla's eyes travelled up towards his face, knowing it wouldn't be long until he came down her throat.

Seconds later, Harry's body tensed and his eyes screwed shut as he released into her mouth, his hips bucking into it once again. Isla swallowed and sat back up before smiling at him, so purely, it baffled him. Less than ten seconds had passed since she had his cock in her mouth and she had managed to compose herself back into the innocent 16 year old he thought he knew. The way it happened so quick - from naughty to nice almost made him hard again.

"Oh my god, that shouldn't have happened. This isn't good. Not at all." Harry shook his head and he looked at Isla to find her smirking slightly as she bit her pink lip. She remained silent and the sound of a horn behind the car signalled Harry that the traffic was beginning to move. He was just glad that there were no cars around him, that would've been fucked up.

Once the black Audi was parked in the driveway of the house, Isla stepped out and unlocked the door before grabbing a glass of water. Harry on the other hand hesitantly opened his car door and slowly strode into the structure, wasting as much time as possible, so not to bump into her.

* * *

Once again, Isla, her mother and Harry were sat around the dinner table, her mother and stepfather in quiet conversation while she held her head up with her hand as her elbow rested on the edge of the table. She enjoyed giving her stepfather a blowjob, she'd be lying if she said it didn't turn her on to see him - eyes screwed shut, mouth open, his curls strewn messily around his head. Although they had completely avoided a each other for the last 4 hours, she was determined not to keep it awkward. She just had to get him alone.

The only problem was that she couldn't look at her mother properly; and neither could Harry. They conversed with each other but he was looking at his dinner instead. She'd have to wait to talk to him tomorrow after school. It was rare that her mother was even here for dinner so it wouldn't be hard to get a moment alone.