clearly uninterested

"Harry! Good to see you!" A man dressed in a navy suit greeted Harry as he approached, Isla on his arm like before.

"Mr Duran, always good to see you sir." He spoke fluidly, pronouncing his words well before he ushered to Isla. "This is my stepdaughter, Isla."

She stuck her hand out to be polite and the older man in front of her gladly accepted it, giving it a firm shake. "Hello, sir."

"Nice yo meet you Isla." He nodded and Harry began to explain to the girl who Mr Duran was to him.

Although Harry didn't really have anyone in charge on him, Mr Duran was the owner of the recording studio that he worked at, but Harry was technically in charge of everyone who worked there - Mr Duran was just the wealthy man that owned the company.

Mr Duran or, Jonathan, looked to be around 50; his once brunette hair had faded almost entirely into a sea of greys, and his crows feet exaggerated the age of his face. It was obvious he'd had veneers earlier in his life, as the rest of his face had become older minus the shiny white caps - too white to be real. It was the colour of this eyes that struck Isla though; they were an icy blue but also practically colourless, so pale that they could be mistaken for being clear and transparent.

"You too." She smiled, an odd feeling washing over her - possibly trust for his man. It's almost like she could see that he was good and a good influence towards Harry because he was only young when she thought about his position among his work and how hard he worked.

Although Harry earned a shit ton of money, Emilia refused to take any of it - only accepting his trips to Tesco and gifts on her birthday. His problem was that he didn't know what to do with the amount he had; he didn't need anything because he had everything, or at least he thought he did.

Until he began to wake up feeling empty, like the wind had been knocked out of him and he was unable to intake any oxygen. Almost like he'd lost something without realizing it - of course he grown to realize he had in fact lost something, his wife. Not properly, but in coming to terms with her unfaithfulness he had accepted his lost love and fate.

"Isla?" Harry waved his veiny hand in front of her thoughtful face and he eyes struck up to meet his. "Are you okay to stay here while I nip to the loo?"

She looked around and discovered that Mr Duran had disappeared and left the two standing alone, Harry's hand clutching a gin and tonic.

"Yeah, of course." She smiled and he scuttled off to find the toilets, leaving her to make herself comfortable and less alone.

"Excuse me?"

Isla whipped her head around to meet the eyes of a blonde haired man, her hazel eyes scanning his deep blue ones. She noticed his accent and made a note of it, definitely not British but most likely Irish.

"Uh, yes?" She said hesitantly, waiting for what this man had to say, he looked to be about 28 and so she had no clue what he could possibly be coming over to say.

"Are you here with anyone?"

"I'm here with my step-dad." She murmured, feeling a shiver run down her spine as she called Harry something so parental.

"And whom might that be?" He questions with a small smile, eyes catching sight of the little dress she was fitted in, Isla failing to notice how much attention she'd gotten from all around the big room.

"Harry Styles." She heard a deep voice speak just as she opened her mouth and immediately recognized it to be Harry's charming accent.

"Harry? You're married?" The man in the navy suit muttered whilst Isla looked between the two with confusion; they clearly knew each other - quite well if she was not mistaken.

"I'm engaged Niall. This is Isla, my fiancé's daughter." He said, clearly uninterested with the topic of conversation being his beautiful stepdaughter once more, not feeling jealous but slightly possessive for sure.

"I'm Niall Horan, I help write songs with Harry here." He smiled sweetly and the sentence peeled her ears up, knowing that she did in fact hear that Harry write songs.

"Harry? You wri-" She once again cut herself off and stifled a moan, having to swallow it and blink a few times before her head felt back to normal. She wanted so badly to curse Harry out, just standing there attractive as ever, whilst he pushed keypad of the nimble remote in his suit pocket and watched her squirm.

"I better get this one home, Ni. See you tomorrow, yeah?" He nodded to Isla as if she was 6 years old and gestured her going to sleep, speaking to his blonde friend as if she didn't exist.

"Oh yeah, course. Hopefully I'll see you around too, Isla." He keeps his stare fixated on her before patting Harry's broad the back and walking off to the free bar.

"Harry, we only got here 45 minutes ago!"

His eyes scanned the room before tugging her into the bathroom of the building, practically the size of her bedroom. Large hands roamed her waist and he hoisted her up on the surface of the sink and looked at her with his green eyes, dark and lustful - almost poison filled.

"Harry..." She muttered.

His eyes flickered up to her warm eyes and smirked.
"Kitten," He paused, squeezing the healthy flesh of her hips. "I can't have men looking at you the way they have been the whole night."

She frowned. "But I'm not interested, Harry. Doesn't that mean anything?"

He sighs, "It's complicated."

"This is complicated." She laughed, gesturing between their two bodies in the close proximity.

He leans his forward to meet hers. "God, I know. I wish it wasn't."

"C'mon. Let's go home." She whispers, "Mum's got a night shift, I want to cuddle."

He smiles, lips stretching over his perfect teeth as he lifts her down from the sink and giving her bum a squeeze.

* * *

Keys were hung on the hook by the door, and Isla kicked her heels off before asking Harry to unzip her dress. She pushed the heavy material off of her slim body, Harry trailing behind her with a gaze that seemed to roam everywhere it could.

She stood in her underwear by her bed, indicating that she wanted him to undress and join her, his lust all too evident in his light eyes.

The soft sheets fell across her, the cool, airy breeze from the window enough to keep the room at a autumnal chill - perfect for sliding under the duvet and clinging onto Harry.

"I can only stay for a little while, baby." Her heart fluttered at the pet name and he groaned as she pushed her behind into his crotch, struggling with the fact that he had blue balls all night and was too tired to do anything about it.

"That's enough for me, Harry." She whispered quietly, so faintly he would've missed it if he was fidgeting.

Harry was unable to fight the smile that had made its way into his handsome face, just content in the moment, of her being the one in his arms.

* * *

The morning light shone through the curtains and dappled onto the carpeted floor of Isla's room as she fidgeted around, waiting to feel Harry's smooth chest behind her and opening her eyes when she felt empty space.

"Harry?" She groaned, her voice hoarse from the sleep she'd awoken from and the lack of speaking she'd done so far.

It was Saturday morning and just as she stepped out out of bed, she felt that feeling between her thighs - the same one Harry had tortured her with last night.

"Harry!" She attempted to yell but it came out low and breathy, as she fought against the battle of pleasure.

His head peeped round the doorway of her room and he smirked, aware of what he'd done. "Ah was I too late?"

"What?" She mumbled whilst pulling on a long t-shirt.

"I wanted to wake up that way, wanted to see you squirm." He spoke lustfully but Isla didn't feel like playing along with 'Daddy' today so she kept to herself, heading to the bathroom to remove his little toy.