maybe i am*

"Is, I need you to help me grab a few things from the shops." Harry called out from the kitchen, his deep voice echoing around the airy house.

Isla stumbled downstairs and almost stepped on a huge pumpkin, narrowing her eyes and remembering that it was the 1st of October.

She knew Harry liked any type of festivities, but he'd always shown a special interest Halloween and spent weeks planning and shopping for a perfect costume. Isla assumed that they were going to Tesco to grab some random bits and bobs for his character this year and smiled even though he'd shouted up at her at 9 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday.

"Harry," She glared at him whilst he chuckled as placed a plate of pancakes in front of her. "This isn't gonna change the fact that you woke me up this early on the weekend."

"You can't sleep in every time you don't have school, you need to make the most of the day, Is. I know it's clichè but life is short." He shrugged.

"I have an alarm set every weekend for 9:30 and another one at 10; I just need the rest." She slapped his bicep lightly and swallowed her mouthful of fluffy breakfast food.

"I'll be ready in 45 minutes, okay?" She told Harry as she bent down and placed her plate in the dishwasher, gasping when she felt his large hand slap her behind.

"Harry!" She squealed and started giggling when he grabbed her and started tickling her, proceeding to lift her over his broad shoulder and up to the bathroom.

"I would hop in with you but I'd prefer to see you naked for the first time in my bed." He whispered and she blushed, quickly ushering him out of the room.

She knew she was in deep shit when she thought of his words in the shower. His words echoed in her head and all she could think of was his hands touching her everywhere she craved his touch. She was sure he wanted her's too, he found it difficult to keep his hormones under control when they were flirting, even when she was just near him.

It was odd for Isla because she'd never seen Harry like that; he wasn't the type to be so up front and lustful - she liked it.

Once she'd finished in the shower, she scurried to her room and fished around for an autumnal outfit because it was without a doubt the best season for fashion. She grabbed some black jeans and a rusty, orange turtle neck jumper, slipping on her big, black clunky boots after she'd made herself up.

She jumped downstairs and walked up to Harry before linking his arm, "I'm ready."

He smiled before scanning her body with his eyes, grabbing her waist and pulling her chest to his.

"I love how tight that top is, angel." Harry growled and she playfully pushed him off.

"Come on, I got ready quicker than I said." Isla began to skip to the car, Harry briskly following with large steps due to the sudden drop in temperature.

In the car, Harry's hand found Isla's thigh and he gently squeezed the skin, inching it up further until she spoke up.

"Harry, what is up with you?" She laughed.

Harry sighed, running his fingers through his mane as he gripped the steering wheel tighter. "I just woke up super horny, my morning wood won't go away."

Her eyes avert from his face to his lap and she sees the prominent bulge in his jeans. "Harry! You can't go out with that! It'll poke someone in the fucking eye."

He looked at her with desperate eyes, "I know but my hand isn't giving me anything." She glared at him before leaning over the car once again to unzip his jeans as he breathed out from the sudden lack of pressure on his cock.

"I'm not giving you head, I have lipstick on." Isla told him before using her hand to rub him up and down, just as she had done before except she was only using her hand this time.

"Fuck, Is, don't go too hard otherwise I'll crash." He sucked in a breath and groaned as she lubricated her hand with spit and rubbed her thumb over the head of his length. Twisting her wrist and squeezing softly on his shaft was enough to begin to tense Harry's muscles and she knew it wouldn't be too long before he came.

"I'm gonna cum, like now." His voice was shaky and she watched as he bit his lip before she lowered her head down to swallow his orgasm.

"But, your lipstick." He panted and she smiled, before quietly saying something that almost got him hard again.

"I like the taste, Harry."

* * *

They wondered down the aisles of the shop, hands brushing against one another with visible happiness on both of their faces.

Harry was quite noticeably excited at the prospect of finding the missing bits and pieces for his costume. He refused to tell Isla, but had also told her that he was buying her costume after asking for her sizes.

Isla was going to a Halloween party on the night of the 31st but instead of going to one of the many events he was invited to, Harry insisted on staying in and answering the door to trick or treaters. Isla nearly cried in the spot because she knew that he had a soft spot for children and how odd it was that they understood each other so well.

Unsurprisingly, Halloween was the busiest night of the year for the hospital and Emilia had no problem volunteering herself for the shift, which was what both Isla and Harry had expected.

"Isla?" Harry waved his hand in front of her face and her gaze landed on him after she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Sorry, um, I'm a 34c, but it depends on the shop."

"Got it." He began tapping away in his phone until she realized what he had just asked.

"Wait, why do you need my bra size?" She frowned at him and he glared at her.

"I just told you, I need to get your costume fitted properly, and saying your a size 8/10 in tops didn't cut it." He smiled sarcastically, and she clung to his arm whilst beginning to chuckle.

"Also, I can't wait to see you in it." He winked at her, making Isla grip his bicep tighter.

"I hope it's worth it."

Harry looked down at her, "Oh angel, it will be a sight to see." He smiled.

Isla smiles back and snuggled into his big arm, not actually noticing how big and muscular it was, in all honestly it was turning her on more than it should when she was stood in a supermarket by the Halloween display.

Harry flexed and she rolled her eyes at his behavior.

"What? I saw you drooling." He smirked and she lightly bit the taunt, tattooed skin of his right bicep.

"Everyone drools when you do that." Isla stated and gestured at the all the mums with buggies eyeing him up and down like a slab of meat.

"Jealous are we?"

She bit her lip and turned to walk away from him, swaying her hips before she looked back and spoke.

"Maybe I am, Harry."