step-daddy

Halloween had officially arrived, and Isla hadn't actually remembered when she woke up until she heard the tune of Coraline blaring through the walls, and walked into her lounge to see Harry and her mother snuggled up on the sofa.

It made her stomach churn seeing them together like that, especially since her mother would most likely be with that man after her shift tonight and Harry had been finger fucking her daughter only 4 days ago.

Her mother looked up and smiled once she'd noticed her standing by the door. "Good morning, darling."

This caused Harry to turn his head and lock eyes with her, his green looking glasses filled with heavy emotions, too many to figure out what he was feeling. She could just about decipher confusion and desperation, maybe a little bit of sadness. Inside Isla felt sadness too, because deep down she was jealous of what she was seeing and wanted to be the girl that was snuggled in the crook of his large, warm arms.

"Morning." She flashed a quick smile at her mother and began to turn before it could reach Harry. "I'm going to shower, see you tomorrow?"

"Yes, my shift starts in 3 hours so I'll probably head out before then just in case." She nodded at her mother's response, knowing Harry's face had probably flashed a look of hurt - aware that she was most likely leaving early due to her affair.

* * *

Isla heard the door shut after stepping out of the steamy cubicle and breathed a sigh of relief at her mothers absence. She clutched her towel tightly against her body, jolting slightly when she heard the door open to see Harry shuffling in and walking over to hold her.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, quiet enough that she might not have heard if it wasn't quiet.

"What for?"

"For you seeing us like that. I wanted out just as much as you wanted not to see it; I don't know why she snuggled up to me when she's busy doing the same and then some with some other guy." He sighed and sat down on the bed whilst holding Isla's hand, pulling her to follow his actions.

"Harry it's okay." She plopped down next to him on the soft duvet, not wanting to meet his eyes knowing that he was grieving about his broken relationship.

She just felt so bad for him. Isla didn't mind that he felt sad about his wife, he had every right to; she feared that he would look vulnerable and afraid of what was to become of his life if she were to look up.

Because she knew deep down that he wouldn't actually be able to divorce Emilia and then run away with her 16 year old daughter. It would never work, and this was something neither the grown man nor the teenage girl wanted to accept.

"Let's change the subject." She patted his leg before sliding her body round onto his and straddling his lap, careful to keep her towel round her body as to not expose herself.

"Okay," he paused. "Are you excited for tonight?"

She smiled at his tone, clearly excited about the dress up aspect of the last day of October. "I am, but I want to see what I'm wearing."

Her fingers traced his broad shoulders, moving in and out of the muscular indents of his skin, eyes flickering up to his. "I'll give it to you this evening."

"Give what to me?" She smirked, knowing what it would do to him. A giggle escaped her lips when she glared at him, the feeling of large hands comforting her as they slithered around her covered waist.

"Just wait until tonight, kitten."

"And don't drink too much, I don't want to take advantage of you." He murmured in her ear softly, hot breath fanning against the smooth skin. What he said had made her tummy feel funny; it wasn't something that was special, anyone should be thinking the exact same thing - it was how consent worked. But he was so gentle and careful around her at times, and then also sexy and lustful, it made her want to be around him always.