stay there *

His knee wouldn't stop bouncing as she waited for her to call him, sure that the arrangement was for him to collect her from the party whenever she wanted to leave.

The children that he'd been answering the door were fascinated by Harry's costume, their eyes widening when he made a shy comment about how he had actually made it; any mothers that had been taking their kids around the neighbourhood had been staring at him like a piece of meat, using their manicured fingers to wrap around their shiny locks of hair. Of course, Harry had no interest considering all he could think about was Isla and what she was doing, if she was okay and how well she was wearing the costume he'd done for her.

It was now five to twelve and there was no sign of Isla trying to contact him, he wasn't worried as such - she had lots of people that would look out for her, it was how impatient he was becoming just to see her again. He could feel his dick twitching underneath his restricting jeans.

Fuck, he thought - he was gonna call her and see how she was doing, completely aware that now he'd had her touch several times, his hands wouldn't do justice to her beautiful mouth or soft hands. Not that he thought she was a booty call for his pleasure, he was planning to change that tonight if she let him, but at this point he was tempted just to drive to the party and pull her out by her corset ties.

"Baby? Are you okay?" He uttered into his iPhone.

"Harry," She breathed. "I want you to touch me right now."

He could tell she'd been drinking but was by no means drunk. And after hearing her say that he pulled his left hand down to press his cock.

"Where are you baby?" He hisses, not angrily but frustratingly - almost a moan.

"I'm in the bathroom," She paused and whimpered. "Harry, I'm in the bathroom touching myself."

He stayed quiet, unable to comprehend how this was happening. "I'm coming, I'll be there in 5." He hung up and ran to his car before igniting the engine and driving off down the road.

Harry walked into the house, his head down as he quietly asked for directions to the bathroom. Naturally the boys were intimidated by the tall, muscly, handsome man whilst the girls ogled and stared at him lustfully. After finishing that the door was locked, he rattled on the doorknob and knocked before Isla was revealed looking slightly hot and disheveled.

He grabbed her her arm and walked her out of the house and to his car, reminiscing back to weeks ago when this had happened and Harry touched himself after to thoughts of her.

The car ride was silent, Harry was waiting until they got home and Isla, well she was aching between her legs, having to cross them and squeeze her limbs together in an attempt to create down friction against her swollen bud.

The vehicle pulled up outside the house and Harry opened her car door, ushering her inside once her unlocked the front door.

"You've not been good, have you kitten?" He questioned, Isla not failing to show how intimidated she felt from his gaze. At the moment they were the same height but that would change once her boots were removed.

Harry pushed her body upstairs and into her room, her perfect figure falling onto the bed as he lifted her legs up to remove her heeled boots. It was only then that he saw her lack of underwear, the small dress bunched up to expose her young, little pussy.
He knew she'd been touching herself only recently by the way it was still so wet, her swollen love bud in need of more attention.

He'd give her attention all right.

"Such a pretty sight," He said, "Tell me baby, why were you playing without me?"