she didn't understand

Isla woke up to the sound of soft snoring and Harry's long legs intertwined with hers, smiling as she remembered last night. She snugged closer to him and he stirred before lifting his head up slightly, trying to decipher where he was.

Harry shot up and cursed. "Fuck." He leaned over Isla to check if she was awake and pushed her body so she was lying on her back before leaning his body over her and resting his hands either side of her head.

"Is, I shouldn't have stayed here last night."

She smiled softly, her eyes still slowly adjusting to the bright light that was pouring through her big window. "I wanted you to, Harry. I feel so much better when you're near me."

She pulled his body down and he pressed his forehead against hers, Isla grasping her arms around his neck and inhaling the scent of his skin. Harry leaned closer, his desire getting the better of him, after fighting to avoid the way he wanted to be with her.

His lust filled eyes had darkened at the sight of her sleepy state and he pressed his hips into hers as she gasped, feeling his morning erection against her stomach.

"Angel," he breathed as she bucked her hips up to his, the friction creating a little bit of relief for the both of them. "Remember how I said I had to help you after the party?"

She nodded. "You pressed your naked chest against mine and it turned me on."

Isla bit her lip and her hand travelled down from his neck to find the hem of her little vest. "I had to sort it out, do you see what I'm saying?"

"Mhmm, I get it." She whispered.

"Please stay here with me today, Is." Harry's eyes were soft and wide and she smiled at his slightly pouted lips.

"What about school?" She asked.

"It's already 10, there's not much point really." He smirked at her and her tummy twisted into knots of nervousness and excitement.

"I thought you didn't think it was right that you stayed here last night." Isla said, letting her eyes travel away from his.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Is. After that day in the car, I just wanted to feel you again, in any way I could." He groaned when she shifted herself and brushed against his hard-on.

"Fuck, I know that this is so, so wrong but I want you." His hand brushed my waist and Isla shivered from the unfamiliar way her body reacted. It travelled down to her thigh and she grasped her legs around his body, pulling him closer to her.

"Harry," He looked down at her as his fingers played with his lips, unsure of what to do. "Help me with my homework, and then we can enjoy each others company." She spoke, and he smiled before nodding.

"Okay, Angel."

* * *

Harry and Isla were sat at the kitchen table reading over her History work when she felt his eyes on her. They'd both showered, separately, and gotten ready for the day even though they wouldn't be leaving the house. Isla's mother often slept at the hospital and she'd texted Harry saying she wouldn't be home until the early hours of tomorrow morning.

"Harry." She looked up to him and blushed.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

Isla shook her head and caught hold of his hand from under the table. "Break?"

He chuckled and squeezed her palm, before pushing the papers to the other side of the table, wanting to forget about the 2 hours of History he was working his way through for her.

"Is," Harry paused as he gripped her body and moved his hands down to her thighs, lifting her up onto the surface of the table. "Can I kiss you, please?"

His breath was heavy and his head moved closer to hers, Isla's chest heaving up and down.

"Yes, Harry." She whispered, her doe eyes filled with something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

Leaning in slowly, he moved his body in between her legs and placed his strong arms on her hips, his thumb rubbing small circles against the skin. His eyes locked on her pouty lips and he tilted his head before they kissed.

And they kissed and kissed and kissed. Harry couldn't get enough of her, the way her lips tasted or how her mouth moved so perfectly against his own; he wanted more when she pulled away for a breath and he loved how she gasped when he squeezed her hips after she'd moan softly. It was slow and hot and passionate, and he realised how much he would constantly crave her.

He took her bottom lip in between his teeth and pulled it, before letting it go and watching it pop back into place. Isla wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her, his crotch pressing against hers. They leaned their foreheads against one another and Harry lifted his hand up to her face, softly stroking her cheek enough for Isla to smile in admiration.

"Harry, what are we supposed to do about this?" She gestured between the two before pulling apart and looking up at him with an anxious expression.

He sighed. "I don't know, Is. I really don't know what to do; I've fucked it."

Isla watched as he placed a hand over his head and began to rub his temples, her hand reaching to pull it away and take his chin in her hand.

"I don't feel guilty." She whispered, watching him nod and feeling his bulge pressing into her.

"Harry, did that turn you on?" She giggled.

"Is it wrong if I say yes?"

* * *

Emilia was sat down on her daughters bed with her hands clasped in her lap, waiting to have a chat with Isla and hoping that it wouldn't wreck anything between them even further.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry I haven't been around much. It's just, work is always so hectic and I need to earn money somehow - I've always enjoyed my job. I know I'm not here very often but Harry is, and this is how it's gonna be." She pauses and looks at her daughter before continuing, "At least until the hospital isn't in need of my shifts."

Isla sighs and rubs the side of her face frustratedly. "It's okay, Mum. Don't worry about it."

Her mother smiles and kisses her forehead before heading out of her room. By the sound of her footsteps, Isla could tell that she was walking to her room and that meant she'd be missing dinner again - she could see her practically falling into bed.

The thing is, Isla still didn't feel remorse for how she was with Harry; because the feelings she had for her mother weren't the same ones every normal teenager had with their own parents. She missed her father, and frequently dreamt about visiting Paris - catching up with him and sightseeing. He hadn't visited since her birthday in June and she missed him terribly, wanting to spew out the loneliness she often felt due to her working mother - not able to talk to Jess about how she was feeling.

Isla couldn't understand how her mother liked working up to 18 hours a day and then not having the energy to drive home, thus staying over at the hospital 5 to 6 nights a week.

It baffled Isla that her mother was practically made up of 50% caffeine and dark circles underneath her cold eyes. How could anyone live like that? And how could she work so much when at home waiting for her was Harry, a total sex god in her eyes, and such a good husband.

Always making sure the bed was made, and the room was dark so Emilia would be able to sleep well when she got home after a shift. He got up in the early hours of the morning when her mother was beginning to get ready for work and made her breakfast, making sure to give her a coffee to go.

In all honestly, it made Isla's heart melt. She wasn't sure how much Harry really did love her mother, or even if she loved him as much as she did 4 years ago when it was risky and forbidden. But she didn't know how he could want her when he was supposed love her mother; and she didn't know how her mother could love her job so much that she didn't bother noticing the sweetest gestures he did for her, or how well he cared for Isla.

She just didn't understand, and maybe that was for the best.