intense love affair

"I have nothing to wear!" Isla shouts, causing her voice to bounce of the walls of her room.

Harry walks in and pulls her into a hug. "Angel, calm down. I've got you a dress."

Her arms wrap tightly around his torso before standing back to look at the handsome man. His perfectly tailored suit was red and black pinstriped, his black undershirt peaking through the open part of his jacket.

He walked off and came back seconds later with a red dress in his hands, hanging off of a silkily hanger.

"I know you like it when we match." He smiled.

The dress was perfect, he picked it out especially. Harry knew she'd look stunning but also a little sexy without making it seem weird since she was known to everyone that Isla is his stepdaughter. It was slightly low cut with a tightness where her waist would be, before swirling out into a little skirt - she only needed a short dress since she was 16 and not a grown woman.

"Oh," She said a little taken back by it's beautiful simplicity. "Harry, I love it. Thank you." Her lips met his for a sweet peck until he pulled back and backed out to let her finish getting ready.

She'd just pulled on her heels when Harry returned to her room.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun tonight, angel." In his hand was a little box, the lid closed which sparked her curiosity. The smirk on his face never left as he leaned forward to whisper into her ear.

"Put this inside of you." He opened the box and inside was a round object with a little tail at the end, black just like the small black device next to it.

"W-what?" She asked in disbelief, still unsure at what the thing in front of her actually was.

"I want you to' use it tonight, it's a vibrating love egg."

He lifted it out of the box lining and held it out to her, her hand hesitantly reaching out for it and feeling the smooth surface.

"I just," She looked up at him. "I just put it inside of me?"

"Yes baby." He turns to walk out, her steps following his large ones until he stops. "Oh, nd' I'll be controlling it."

He holds up what she assumes is the remote and bites her lip; she thought that was some sort of charger.

This is going to be an interesting night, she thought.

* * *

Isla put the egg in once Harry had told her about the remote before following him downstairs unaware that he was about to test out the waters. All of a sudden, her body jolted and a shiver ran up her spine, feeling the vibrating between her legs cause immediate pleasure.

He smirked at her reaction and held out his hand waiting for her to place her smaller one in his palm, and locked the door behind them as they head to the car.

"Harry when are you gonna use the remote on me?" She asked cautiously, turning her head to watch his concentrated side profile that was intently watching the road, the sun starting to set in front of the windscreen - colours of red and orange streaking the sky.

"You'll see." He spoke.

She focused her eyes back on the sky and smiled at the irony. The October sunset reminded her of how happy she was in Autumn, this hadn't been what she'd expected but it was something so different and exciting that she almost saw the sunset as a symbol of her and Harry.

It was fiery and hot, but also so soft and warm, the colours blurring and fading together to create a beautiful, messy piece of art. It was a perfect metaphor for the type of relationship she shared with her stepfather; it was passionate and sexy but the way Harry was when he wasn't lusting after her described the more gentle part of the sky. He was cuddly, caring and so sweet.