he was high off of watching her*

"You're gonna suck my cock." He stated, as simple as that.

Isla nods, as he stands from his current position at the end of the bed and watches her crawl over to meet his crotch; his dick was already out and hard as anything, and she knew it was because of the way pleasuring her made him feel. Harry pulled the hair out of her face as she leaned forward to kitten lick the tip that was dripping with precum, his grunt immediately making her smirk. It was weird to suck him like this, because the other times her head had been hanging down over his lap, as he attempted to drive the car as steadily as he could.

"Don't tease," He exhales a breath and tilts her chin up, making sure they're eyes meet. "You made Daddy hard and now you're gonna sort it."

She stares at him with wide eyes and nods, watching his gaze travel down to her prominent cleavage that was too close to spilling out of the corset. Her tongue worked up his length before enclosing his pink head into her mouth, humming in satisfactory as he gripped the bed sheets due to the feeling.

Her tongue swirled around it, solely focusing on where he currently needed the most attention before she took more of his cock, his hand guiding the back of her head to deep throat him. It was at this point that she was thankful about her no gag reflex considering it wasn't handy for anything else - more of a burden.

Harry began to thrust his hips forwards as his head hit the back of her throat, pushing in and out whilst she felt the pulsating length sliding on her tongue.

"Fuck," he breathed, pushing his unruly hair out of his face so he could watch the way his stepdaughters cheeked hollowed when she sucked him hard, her perfect lips wrapped around him so well. "Angel, kee- fuck! Keep doing that!"

She pulled away for breath and slowly but softly began rubbing his hard dick with her hand as her mouth continued with pleasing his throbbing member - unaware that his moans were getting louder since she was so in the moment.

"Jesus, fuck!" He groaned once again, profanities spilling out of his mouth as he continued to watch her, his eyes hardening when he saw hers connect with his own - filled with lust and intimacy. He knew he was so close, and he wanted nothing more than to just finish everywhere. He'd done her mouth and tits but there was this weird fascination with him about where he would dream about cumming.

Every wet dream he'd had of her consisted of them fucking before finally he finishes, and is able to release into her - no condom, just the feeling of being able to fill her up with him. However, Harry wasn't ready to have sex with her by any means because that would mean that he's taken something from her that he can't give back. It was too much pressure for him; so instead he'd lie in his bed at night and think about how good she'd feel, raw and exposed to him before he lets go and spills into her.

Isla knew he was close when his grip on her head loosened, causing her to use her tongue around his head once more until he finally coated her mouth with his orgasm. His breaths slow down and he pulls up his boxers before hovering over her once more.

"Stay there," He says, as she hears him leave the room and return a minute later with the assumption that he'd gone to collect something. Her eyes were shut due to her orgasm, making her feel drowsy and sleepy. She flinched when she felt some sort of silky material covering her eyes, now aware that she couldn't see anything but could hear much clearer.

"This alright, baby?" He questioned whilst shuffling around on her bedroom floor before she felt a dip in the bed where he'd climbed back on.

"Yes," She paused and she heard him click his tongue. "Daddy."

Isla awaited the next move as she lay on the bed half naked and aroused once again. She froze when she heard a buzzing sound, and closed her legs at the unfamiliar noise.

"Spread them." Harry orders. "Come on kitten."

She hastily opens them up once more and jolts at the feeling of vibrations against her clit, immediately making her back arch at the immense pleasure she was feeling. Loud moans escaped her mouth as he pressed what seemed to be a vibrator, harder against her aching core; she was completely unaware that in this moment, Harry's pupils were dilated at the sight of her unravelling as he angled the toy skilfully against her bundle.

Suddenly, he began to push it inside of her, watching as her mouth hung open from the sudden feeling of it filling her up.

"H-Harry."

He slid it further in with ease due to her wetness and watched himself pumping it in and out, each time he pulled it out from her it being coated with her juices.

"How do you like it baby?"

Isla inhales. "S' so good." She whimpered.

The vibrator was pulled out from her sex and instead placed back on her sensitive nub, Harry fully aware that she was only seconds away from her climax.

"Give it to me." He rasped, giving her enough push to let go, her legs shaking so much that Harry had to rub her thighs and calm her down from the adrenaline. She was so exhausted from the 2 escapades she'd already had that the thought of a 3rd orgasm was almost too much for her. Her clit was still so sensitive from the first one that right now it was swollen and throbbing.

Large hands came up to her face to untie the silk bandana, and her eyes lazily looked up to her stepfathers who's were the opposite of hers - alert and awake. Little did she know that whilst she was high off of her orgasm, he was high off of watching her.

"We're not done yet, angel."

"Harry, please I ca-" He held up a hand to stop her.

"You did something wrong, baby. You need to get punished, and you're lucky I'm letting you off easy."

She began to nod before remembering to speak up to him. "Yes Daddy."

"Go and sit by the headboard with your legs spread."

She obeys, scooting over to the frame over her bed and leaning against it.

"Show Daddy how you touch yourself." He said plainly.

"W-what?" She stuttered, not quite sure if she was hearing him correctly.

"You heard me baby." He responds, his beefy arms crossed over his chest as he man-spreads on her desk chair, eyes focused on her.

She bites her lip when her soft fingers make contact with her clit, shuddering at the sensitivity and thinking about how fast she'd finish due to this. Her eyes move to his which are solely staring at her face, watching her expressions and movements before she begins to run a figure of eight on her core, when his eyes drop down. She continues to watch the way his eyes shine at the sight, smirking at how easy it is for her; he had the control and dominance but she had him wrapped around her finger.

It wasn't hard of course, she was a young, beautiful teenager with a tight, little body - something he hadn't seen nor touched in years. He was fascinated by her and she loved it, drank it up even.

Sounds of her arousal being moved against her pussy fill the room and slowly she enters one finger, pumping it in and out before adding a second. It felt good, but it was nothing compared to Harry's touch on the kitchen table. He was so experienced and dirty but also mature and exciting- a dangerous combination considering his looks too.

"Go faster, baby." He says, knowing that this will be too much for her at this moment due to her sensitivity. She pulls out her digits and focuses on her love button once more, trying to shadow Harry's touch, closing her eyes and imagining how his fingers felt, so long and big.

Her delicate back arched and her hips bucked into her hand as she cursed and moaned intensely and loudly too. Harry wanted to hear her scream his name, but she'd only receive that much pleasure when he was fucking her senseless. His eyes smiled at the sight of her mess and how drained she was, as he walked over to her to kiss her forehead. He then pulled the covers over her small body after putting her underwear back on and cuddling up from behind her, his arm wrapping around her stomach.

"Goodnight, angel."