i want*

It was the third week of October and Emilia had been at home slightly more this week, due to a drop in hospital visits, making Isla unsure if she was glad or not. She'd avoided her over the past couple of days, coming home from school and racing upstairs to do her homework - very unusual considering she always left it to the night before it was due.

Harry had been visiting her room twice a week to help her with Psychology and History, and she liked that they could hang around like this without it being weird or frowned upon. He was funny and silly and a little bit cheeky when he wanted to be; Isla really liked being with him, but it scared her.

It scared her because she knew that they would never be anything more than what they were and she wasn't even sure what they were. She felt herself wanting his presence when he wasn't around and daydreaming about him in the middle of History, no longer noticing Theo. She still thought about how they used to be of course, but now she was wishing she was with Harry instead of him and it made her feel giddy.

Harry worked for a recording studio in London and his love for music was something that helped him and his stepdaughters bond; he could play the guitar nicely and Isla often heard him strumming on the strings in the early hours of the morning. It always made her smile and because of this, she didn't mind being woken up at 5:30. It always occurred to her whether he could sing too and sometimes she heard the faint murmuring of his husky voice echoing off of the shower tiles.

Jess had been texting her non stop about what she was wearing to Callum Davie's Halloween party but Isla had to tell her it was a surprise... because she didn't know what her costume was either. Harry had told her that he'd tell her how to do her hair and makeup on the day but the outfit wasn't to be shown until the last minute. She was frustrated but excited too and she knew that Harry was really looking forward to showing her - growing almost as impatient as she was whilst he completed it.

Callum's party was gonna be good and Isla knew it, he always invited a good bunch of people and the music was never shit. Isla liked Callum, he was nice and smart, always trying to make people laugh and they were close since they had Art together. Isla was also happy to see her peers at the party because it was sometimes hard to find the time to catch up. It was a busy school year, since it was her first year of A - Levels, and everyone was so busy trying to complete their work ahead of time so they could relax at Christmas.

"Is? Dinner!" Harry yelled, making Isla scuttle downstairs towards his bellowing voice.

She tottered in and peered over Harry's shoulder whilst trying to figure out what he had made. He leaned down slightly and kissed the top of her head before sliding his hands around her small waist.

"Harry." Isla looked up at him cautiously, wondering where her mother was.

"Don't worry, she's been called for another shift." He sighed and pulled away until she grabbed his body and pressed hers into it.

Her hands played with the hem of his work shirt, letting her soft palms slide up inside the material as she felt the muscles in his back relax at her touch. "Come on," she murmured, "let's have dinner before it gets cold."

He smiled at her words and pulled back from her, pulling his coarse thumb over the curve of her cheek whilst his other hand grabbed 2 plates from the cupboard. Harry followed her into the dining room, his gaze following the bottom of her school skirt as he watched how well it hugged her ass.

"Eyes up here." Isla chuckled and Harry looked up to see that her body had turned to face him causing his wandering eyes to wander further. They caught her unbuttoned school blouse and the tight material pushed her breasts up, catching his attention all too well.