Chapter One

"Mum! Dad! P...lea..se", while running though my childhood home trying to find the rest of my family, I fall to the ground crying. I picked myself up and ran outside, I turned back to see the house fall down.

Fire, all I saw was red hot fire burning my house into nothing, no Christmas is ever going to be the same. My whole family came over and now there gone. My thoughts were stopped by seeing what I thought was impossible.

A group of about 100 witches on brooms. Flying towards me shouting out "there she is, the one and only Jasmine, she's all ours now. Grab her!"

I couldn't move, I wanted to call the police, run, do something but my fear wouldn't let me.

A few of them went down to the ground as they walked closer I couldn't take this anymore. "WHAT DO YOU WANT" I yelled, wanting to know why they brunt down my house. I knew it was them because as one walked closer and closer fire came out of her hands.

With a gothic voice she slowly said "don't be afraid we are going to help you. We only killed your family to help you.....Child come here."

With my heart rate beating so fast that I thought it was going to explode. My legs started to move without me.

Next thing I know, I'm in the worst pain imaginable, two of theses evil witches grabbed my hands and with their fire started to burn me.

"STOP! Please! What do you want" with tears flushing from my eyes the pain finally stops........

"Jasmine!, dear wake up" my eyes open to a older woman with a worried smile. "Sorry Anna, It was just a nightmare" I said to tell her I was okay. This happens all the time. Anna is the most beautiful woman ever. A family friend who has welcomed me with open arms and has looked after since that night. She's wonderful, but I miss my family every day.

I look down as I'm getting dressed, I look in the mirror to see hundreds of old burned scars all over my body. Quickly getting dressed and covering them up.

I told the police that they come from the fire after I woke up. I don't know why, but I felt like I couldn't trust anyone telling them about the witches. Probably because I thought no one would believe me?

I can't believe after three years, the witches have not come back for me. I wish I knew what they wanted. That voice "the one and only jasmine" it's like they all knew who I was. How?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was only like 465 words and I promise that they will get longer. It's because it's just the first chapter.

Hope you liked  it