Chapter Twelve

I get up and turn, to Alexis. I start saying all these made up spells. That after I finish each one. We both look around and noting. Finally after 30 minutes I say to Alexis. "It's no use!" She agreed and said "come on, my dad will be home soon."

We leave and return back to her dads house and after dinner. I go into my room for now and do some work. I've been so behind. I start my homework at eight and finish at midnight. I go to bed with my eye lids becoming heavy.

I wake up, have a shower and get dressed. I get up Anna who always sleeps in. "Get up I yell". While brushing me teeth. I hear her yell. "Five more minutes." No I tell her going into her room, turning on her room.

I get on my bike and going in my phone scrolling though my Instagram. Waiting for Alexis to come out. She comes running out, putting all her books in her bags. I put my legs over and ride to school and she drives her car.

We get to school around the same time, and walk into school together. I'm at my locker putting my books in my and taking out my art supplies ready for my next lesson. As I'm gathering the paint brushes I see in the corner of eye Santana and Freya coming towards me.

Santana starts speaking while Freya just stands there. She showing me she mad by giving me the silent treatment and well Sassy Santana uses her worlds. She started talk with a sassy tone. "Hey, friend. You know you must be going though a hard time with Anna passing. But we are here for you. ALSO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH ALEXIS." I look to her and look at the clock to see I had five minutes into the bells would ring. In that time I tell Them both that after the anniversary of the fire she was really there for me and I forgave her. What she did was years ago and that it's the past holding grudges isn't healthy. They agreed with what I was saying and I gave them a hug saying I will still with them today and everyday from now on. I just needed space. They understood and before walking to my art class Freya said "Tell Alexis she can join us, I think it's time to let go of the past.

I walk into the art room seeing Alexis panting herself with dad using a photo. I tap her on the shoulders. She takes out her earphones and saids. "Hey, the teacher went out for a bit but we have to with a picture paint our family. She looks at me with. A sadder face, "I don't know what your going to paint. Ask the teacher what you could do." Changing the topics I tell her that Santana and Freya said that we can sit with them today and she face literally looked like she was a five year old on her birthday. "I would love" that she replied with.

I put in my music and get a empty canvas. I love looking at a empty canvas because it can become almost anything. I look around to see people painting there families by using a photo on they phone. I get out a photo of me, Santana, Freya and Alexis from three years ago when we were all best friends. Put us in the middle and as the background a beautiful beach sunset. Up in the clouds looking a bit ghost like were my parents with Anna in the middle smiling looking down on me and my friends having a great time. Four lessons passed and the teacher taps me on the shoulders. I take out my ear phones and turn around to Miss Penna amazed by my work. "This is by far the. Most. Amazing. Artwork, you have done." I thank her, she walks out and I looked back at it and she was right. It was the the best work I've ever down. I write my signature on a dry bit and leave it there to finish drying.

Lunch was fantastic, the girls forgave Alexis and there we were, sitting at our table back like we were in the 10th grade. Just after Anna's Death I said I have not reason to stay. I do, it's theses girls. They're my family and I'm not letting anyone or anything hurt them. I had that mistake with Anna.

School finally finished and I can't believe there's only a few more weeks then it's done. My acceptance letter still hasn't come in yet but neither has anyone else's. The wait is killing me. My future depends on that one stupid letter.

I walk into the lounge with a packet of chips going in to give some to Alexis who for some real listens to the news everyday. She sees me and turns off the T.V looking worried.

"What happened this time." I say joking, probably because normally the news is some idiot was driving and hit someone's car. She looked at me as if this wasn't a joking matter. Finally she speaks saying "there as been thousands or maybe even millions of deaths happing without a case, storms and anything bad it's happing someone. And Jasmine who do you think would be doing this."

Hearing a noise coming from outside. I go outside the front door to find the answer to a Alexis question. Is was the devil and Lilith

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

WELL, that escalated quickly. what will happen now that devil and Lilith are outside Alexis house? Is the war that everyone's talking about going to happen now? Will everyone make it out a live?

NEXT PART COMING IN A FEW HOURS!!!

Secrets of the PastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara