Chapter Ten

LILITH'S PIONT OF VIEW
In the training room after hours of taking. The witches have finally come up with a new plan that doesn't need Jasmine to raise to devil.

Though our talk one witch named Thea said "what about her eyes Lilith." There were meant to be red. You know what the purple eyes means." I responded trying not to think about the doom that can happen with her eyes been purple and not red. I mean it's already stated to happen. "I'm sure that won't affect our plans." I say.

Loudly I speak up "LETS GO, ITS TIME THE DEVIL AND OUR MASTER COMES DOWN." The witches all flow behind me going to the centre of the cave, I turn around to find Thea. "THEA, COME MY LITTLE ONE. COME AND CREATE THE TRIANGLE." I say, she's the only one that has the power to do so. She comes out and begins. After some time, she gets up from the ground. Looks at me me and said. "ITS DONE". I smile at her.

"Because of your good work you can be the fourth person". I look at the Triangular star what has a total of four points. One for Me, Noire, Carrie and Thea. The other witches gather around us in a circle.

Before I say saying a spell that will hopefully summon the devil. Bring him down from hell. I looked to Noire, Carrie and Thea saying. "Now no matter what happens. NEVER LET GO" they all nod at me.

I shoutout the spell. "Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and bring down the devil. Trouble, Rubble. Bring him down."

Holding on the Noire and Carrie hands with all the strength as the whole triangle flames up. "HOLD ON" I scream once I see the others hands wanting to let go.

In the centre a tornado of black wind appears and disappears leaving a glob of black goo. I let go of the others hands moving back instructing the others to follow my lead. They do the same.

The black goo starts moving to revel the devil. The red devil in all his glory, his looks around to stop at me. His dark low voice even scared me a bit. "YOU ARE LILITH!". "Yes" quickly respond.

He looks around. "WERE IS THE ONLY AND ONLY JASMINE."

Scared for the first time in my life. "I'm so sorry my daughter, who I've disowned and punished. Lost her." He looks at me not saying anything. His bright yellow eyes with no pupils stare right into me.

"NO! NO. I GAVE YOU ALL ONE FUCKING JOB AND AFTER THOUSANDS OF YEARS. YOU FINALLY FIND JASMINE TO ONLY TO LOSE HER. NOOOOOO!!!"

Noire speaks up talking to the devil. "I know your in pain. The one and only jasmine, disobeyed us but noting fixes this pain like sweet revenge."

He looks at Noire and comes close to her. With a wicked evil voice. As close as he could to her face said. "AND WHATS THAT." Noire reply's by telling him. "Her caretaker, Anna. She now looks to her as a second mother. Killing her will destroy here."

He gets up taking his distance. Stops and thinks before saying. "THAT SOUNDS PERFECT, WE LEAVE NOW".

"NOW WE DONT ALL NEED TO GO, COU-." I get cut off by the Devil "what do you think your doing?" Before I could respond he starts again. "IM THE LEADER NOW! SINCE UNDER YOUR CONTROL YOU MANAGED TO RUIN EVERYTHING."

The witches looked worried for me but didn't say anything. They all must agree with him. The devil turns around so now his back is to me and he's face to the witches blocking me off. "NOIRE, CARRIE and THEA! YOUR COMING WITH ME." They nod and while they get they brooms.

He turns back around to face me and saids. "WE WILL BE BACK IN A DAY, YOU THINK YOU CAN START TRAINING THE OTHERS FOR THE WAR."saying nothing and just nod. He along with Noire, Carrie and Thea leave towards Jasmines house to kill Anna...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

What's the big deal about the purple eyes? What do the purple eyes really mean? And the devil has been risen, Is he going to succeed in killing Anna?

Sorry this chapter is shorter then what other parts are. The next one will be longer.

FIND OUT SOON, WRITING THE NEXT PART NOW!!