Chapter Thirteen

I walk outside and hear Alexis yell from inside "What is it, did you find Kate's dog that went missing." "No" I replied hoping she doesn't come outside I walk closer to Lilith and the devil.

As confident as I could I say "you two have some nerve coming back here. I know your responsible for the death of Anna and the mysterious deaths the storms everything!"

The devil looks at Lilith with Anger as if not to speak. She says noting and with a very dark gothic voice he said "YOU EARNT ALL THAT FOR NOT JOINING ME. I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHOICE!"

I look at him scrunching up my hands with anger. I say "A choice, what happens if I don't agree. I know you are already going to ask me to join you, so you and the witches can use me for my powers to help take over the world. THATS NOT EVER GOING TO HAPPEN!" I yell at him.

He looks at me with a devilish smile and saids "FINE THEN YOUR CHOICE AND THIS MEANS WAR." I'm surprised he didn't burn down the house or kill anyone this time. I spoke to soon because after he finished talking. Alexis comes out without seeing the devil only her mum and all all happened to soon for me to do everything. The devil hit Alexis making her fall to the ground and faint.

I ran to her using as many spells as I could. I looked up at the devil who is above, laughing at me and before Lilith and he left said SHE MIGHT BE GONE FOR AWHILE!" He and Lilith fly off.

I grab my phone out my pocket and put in the ambulance number in my phone. "LEA ITS JASMINE, I FOUND ALEIXS OUTSIDE AND SHES NOT BREATHING." Lea asked me a whole lot of questions that I couldn't respond to.

Alexis gets rushed to hospital I told her dad mark that I'm in the ambulance car with her and we are on the to the hospital. He told me that he will met us there. I hoped out and flowed the nurses and doctors as far as I would before one of them turns around and saids. "You have to stay here". Before running after the others.

I met mark and hours and hours pasts and the tried doctor come out and said "Alexis Family" I let Mark go up to he can talk tot he doctor. I whispered to myself "My, My. I wonder, I wonder what Mark that that doctor are talking about. Let me hear, Let me listen to all that's being told." I finish my spell and I now could hear what they were saying. The doctor said "Mark, we did everything we could. Your daughter is in a crucial state and we managed  to help but she is in a coma." I stop listening from this on and undo the spell.

TIME GAP: TWO WEEKS
I wake up with my frizzy hair going all over the place as I get up out of the uncomfortable hospital chair in Alexis room. She still hasn't waken up yet, I quickly go back to her house to get change and go to school. For the past two weeks. I've just been going to school then staying at the hospital all night next right beside Alexis. Santana and Freya come every few days and have been really supporting of me.

After school as I'm trying to do my Science assignment that's due by the end of the week sitting in a chair next to Alexis. I watch the news people are drying everywhere. The numbers of unexplained deaths are getting bigger by the hours, fires going on everywhere storms. You name it, some are calling the end of the world. It's not, It's just the devil is trying to take over the world and is doing at a more rapid paste because I refuse his offer. If I say that I think no one will believe me and think that I'm going crazy.

I'm soo angry, sad, pissed and blame myself. I have too many emotions going on. I look at the window at the rain. Rain I think to myself and I remember back when I was about ten and Will my childhood boyfriend cheating on me with that bitch Charlotte. I was sooo Angry, sad, pissed and blamed myself. Mum told me to go outside in the rain at yell. Yell all of it out and so little Ten year old me went out in the rain with my raincoat in and yelled. That was the last time I ever thought about Will until now.

I get up out of my chair, putting my assignment on the chair before walking out into the pouring rain. Walk to the park near the hospital and as lound  as I could yell out. "I HATE YOU DEVIL. I WHAT TO KILL YOU AND ALL YOUR WITCHES FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME. MY FAMILY, MY HOUSE, ANNA AND HER HOUSE. NOW ALEXIS. WHY! WHY ME! WHY COULDN'T I BE HUMAN". I take a deep breath and how it made me forget will. I felt like a bit of wight was off my shoulders.

I walk back into the hospital with my clothes absolutely drenched that standing still I was created a baby lake. As I'm think about what I just yelled. Why, why did this happen to me and I think back on my childhood. I never really felt like everybody else. I never fitted in with everyone. This was the reason why. Because I was gifted these powers for a reason. I'm going to go this.

I returned to Alexis smelling at the nurse who just did her check up walk out and I walked in shouting the door behind me. "I the one and only jasmine, please gods and goddess. Allow me to bring back Alexis and I VOW THAT I WILL STOP THE DEVIL AND WITCHES BRING THIS WORLD BACK TO PEACE!"

I almost fall to the ground but don't and steady myself. Holding my hand on my head. That's hurt, I've done lots of spells and that never have hurt like this. Suddenly I loud noise comes and her heart rate thing the line going up and down. I laugh of joy to myself and callout a nurse to come quickly.

One comes and after doctors come in. I see Mark, Run and give him a hug. "What's that for?" He asked me, I replied saying "your daughter is waking up you better go in there. She'll what to see you. Crying with tears he runs to her room. I sit down to the closest chair and I can't believe what I just did.

After Mark comes out after like two hours and saids she's asking for me. I get up to find her awake. Sitting up while the nurse is doing some check ups in her. She sees me and tries to get out of bed. The minute her feet go into the ground, she starts to fall. I catch her. Letting her back up and taking her to the bed. "I know you hate hospitals, BUT FOR ME. DO HAS YOUR TOLD. YOU NEED TO GET BETTER. Alexis rolls her eyes at me and after the nurse leaves I sit at the end of her bed telling her everything.

Alexis smiled at me. "What!" I barked. "Don't you see, the real your head hurt after you saved me. Was because you created your own spell." She saids. I ask her, "Are you sure". "Yep, thanks for saving me." she saids quickly. "It's noting, now you should get some rest." I respond

As I turn off the lights and before shifting the door I hear her say. "If you can bring me out of a coma, I'm sure NOW, you can summon a angle"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Will Jasmine be able to summon a angle?

This Part is the last Chapter for the middle. The introduction and middle or now complete. All that's left is the end, that's going to be five chapters.

MORE COMING SOON!