Chapter Seven

This might hurt a little bit was a understatement. The pain was the worst I've ever felt, it was like Someone was inside my body, burning, scratching every part of me. After who knows how long it went on for. I fall to the ground, fallong to my knees. It's like my body completely shut off. I woke up. My whole body's hurt like hell and my eyes were burning. I look up to a reflective part of the cave were I could see my reflection. My eyes weren't, a dark brown. They were bight purple with bits of yellow and stars.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!" Angry, I say looking towards Lilith. She rolls her eyes at me and said "haven't I already told you. We turned you into a witch. Oh, the colour. That's something I forgot to tell you. I told you once before that when I saw you come running out of your house that you were special. I saw the purple within your eyes. It was get hidden because your weren't a witch yet. Having purple eyes is no upsetting matter. It's something all witches envy, you see my dear child. Purple eyes means you are now the powerful witch. Even more then me. Your have the ability to cast spells, create poisons and potions. You can call apron sprints. You can't forget the most powerful Part. You now have the ability to control and make fire come out of your hands". Stronger, faster and bigger then the rest one us. Your the new leader of the witches and with you by our side, we can take over the world. Call the devil to return and rule over mankind." She finished speaking looking at as she proud pf what was just said

"HELL NO! what makes you think I will do any of this" I bark looking around at all theses witches look disappointed with me being against there plans that clearly they had planed for a long time of years.

Noire come out from behind, and saw that Lilith was shocked and couldn't move. For the first time hearing her speak loud she spat at me saying "YOU WILL DO AS YOUR TOLD, now we are going to rest because making you write a letter to your caretaker, making you be able to fly here, turning you into a witch that almost killed us".

Lilith happy that Noire speak up in her time of weakness, she actually looked really upset that I wasn't in love and wanted to join her in her big plans. She walks to me and looking at me said. "As Noire said, you will do what you told. While we rest your going with my daughter Alexis as she starts your training. the next step is training you to call on the devil." She and all her witches grabbed there brooms and fly off into a tunnel, that must be were they alll sleep.

All alone in a big room with only Alexis and I, she grabbed my hand and pulls me towards a tunnel, but this one was on the ground floor. She said noting and pulling me until we reach a small  gate that just looked like when I woke up but bigger. Alexis got the keys from her pocket and unlocks the door. She lets go of me, Locks the door and finally speaking "right lets start".

"If you think that I'm actually going to train With you, and really think that I would ever do what your mother wants. You FUCKING WRONG". Alexis takes a deep breath and in a calm voice. Said "I'm sorry, but your going to have to go this." I can't believe this girl, she told me she was sorry before and now Again. "Your not sorry, your just doing as Mummy tells you to do. Even if you think it's wrong. So NO! YOUR NOT SORRY. SO STOP SAYING THAT YOU ARE."

Alexis comes really close to me yelling in my face "YOU WILL AND THIS IS NOT FOR DISCUSSION, MY MUMMY AS YOU SAID THAT IF YOU DONT. ANNA WILL DIE AND WILL BE ALL YUOR FUALT." hearing her threatened Anna like like made me pissed, I went to push her to get away from me and something crazy happened. This bright purple hot fire came out of my hands. This fire pushed Alexis to the other side of the room making her blackout.

I see the opportunity to get the hell out of here. I grab her keys unlock the door and start running to find a way out. Running I go though lots of tunnels and no luck. I get back to the centre and higher up I see more tunnels. The ext must be though there, I see brooms and grab one. I put my legs over and try to ride the broom. After falling of lots of times I figure out how they work and fly out of the freezing cave.

I feel the sun on my skin as it heats up, I fly until I reach a small town. I hit the ground, get off the brooms and hide it behind some boxes. I walk into the town and go into the frost shop I see. The woman working in store comes up to me and shocked by my bright red scars and now my bright purple eyes. She just looked at me. I ask her kindly "miss, where I am" she stops looking at me and replied "we are taxes". TAXES, thats miles and miles from home. After talking to the woman for a bit I talk her out of calling the ambulance and get a map from her. I return the my broom and take a look at the map and start my long journey home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen when Alexis wakes up and discovered that Jasmines gone? What will Lilith and the other witches do to her?

Another long Part, Hope you guys are liking the longer Parts. I know I said that I will only publish like one or two a week, but I can't stop writing. LITERALLY, I can't stop. I'm sure your not angry at that though.

MORE COMING SOON!