Chapter Nine

BACK TO JASMINES POINT OF VEIW
After my long journey, I finally get back home. Putting my feet on the ground. I run inside to find Anna on the couch. The lounge looked like not one had cleaned it in weeks. I found Anna laying on the couch sleeping.

I walked over putting my groom down as quietly as I could. Walk over to her gently tapping her to try and wake her up. She opens her eyes that were all red like she'd been crying. She saw me and had the happiest smile and gave me a huge hug.

"Where have you been, I've been worried sick" She saids while crying with joy that I've returned. I looked at her and she stares into my eyes. "What happened to your eyes, I thought they were brown". She told me looking confused as ever. Just like my face in math, I look at her and I can't keep this from her anymore.

I sit up on the crouch sitting next to her and before telling her everything I look straight at her. "I'm going to to tell your something I probably should have told you a long time ago. Before I do. No matter WHAT YOU CANT RING THE POLICE." I look at her she's now more confused as ever but she replied. "Yes, can you just tell me already. Your making me worried."

I take a deep breath and tell Anna everything. The the real reason of the "fire" up to me flying home to escape the cave. At least an hour later I finished talking. I look at her and her face changed from being happy I'm home to now looking as if she's seen a ghost.

"Anna, are you okay." I said making sure she's not going to faint. She gets up and walking towards the home phone. I can't let anybody know about this. I will become a psycho and be put into a asylum or become a lab rat. On accident a purple fire ball comes out of my hands blasting the home phone. Anna jumped out of fear and looks her me with fear. She's scared me of me, I look at her. "Anna. I'm not going to hurt you but I NEED you TO NOT CALL ANYONE ABOUT THIS." She nobs and said. "I'm going into my room to think about this." I replied "that's fine, I will clean up here."

Anna goes upstairs to her room and I start to cleaning up, I go upstairs to my room and get my phone where Anna must have put it. It's Sunday. I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SIX DAYS. There's thousands and thousands of messages from Santana and Freya asking where the hell am I and that they worried sick.

I don't what to tell them, my whole world has been turned upside. I wanted some parts of my life to stay somewhat normal. I text them explaining that I needed a break from school and everything because the three year Anniversary hit me hard. They both replied happy knowing that I'm back and that I'm going to school tomorrow because they miss me too much. We talked for hours and talking to them was like a escape from my crazy world my life has turned into. I won't be telling them any time soon.

I go to bed after having dinner with Anna who okay know that's she's had time to process everything. I get to my bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow I was gone.

I wake up, go into the shower and wash my natural blonde hair with brown roots. I absolutely stank, haven't had a shower for six days. I get out putting on my favourite pair of jeans and my favourite jumper coving up all my scars. I hate seeing them, so I normally pick clothes to cove them up.

Monday new week, since I missed a whole school week I have a lot to catch up on. I see my friends and running up to them opening my arms hugging Santana and Freya who returned the hug. We walk into school as they catch me up on everything I've missed before the bells goes.

I walk into my math class, I've probably missed a whole chapter. Not that I will ever understand this fucking algebra that I I've never going to need in life. I find the only spare chair to find all my worries that my friends go return. Alexis was sitting in the chair next to the spare.

She's looks at me, looking guilty as shit. I sit down and as the teacher walks in, does the role and that starting stuff. Alexis turned to me and whispers. "You have absolutely no reason to trust me. But for real. I've left the witches and I'm on your side. I'm not asking you to forgive me. If your don't believe me, look what my mother did to me before she disowned me."

I didn't want to look but my Curiosity got the best of me and I look at her seeing dark purple bruises all over her. Her own mother did this to her. She's a bitch. "Come to me house after school and we can talk them." I turn back to the teacher trying to make sense of what he's saying and in the corner on my eye I see her smile.

After a long day of getting crazy amounts of homework of work that I missed from last week and spending time with my friends. It's finally all over. I say goodbye to Santana and Freya before getting on my bike that I rode to school here.

I ride home to found Alexis car on the side of the road. We walk up to my bedroom. I close the door because I don't know when Anna will come home. I drop my heavy bag and sit on my bed pointing that Alexis can sit on my bed too.

She told me everything what her mother did to her and I felt so bad that she went though that because of me and the last thing she said before Finishing was. "I will do anything to get your trust back, I've left the witches. I'm in your side." I looked at her surprise. Anything I think to myself. To really see if she's on my side as she said.

"Okay then, all will be forgiven if you train be." Alexis face lights up and saids "you got a deal then. Wanna start know". I tell her that "we can on the weekend, I've got s lot of work to catch up on." She understands and she leaves.

I drive straight into my work, all week I worked and worked. Finally it's Saturday and after a sleep in I get ready and say Goodbye to Anna before getting on my bike and driving to Alexis dads house. I park my bike as I see Alexis come outside with her keys. We get into her car to hear her saying it's going to be a long drive. Confused on were we are going, I agreed and hoped into the car.

On the log drive, we blasted our favourite songs we used to love together, talked and I forgot how well we got on together. It brought me back to the time when we were best friends.

We finally get to our destination, I get out the car to see noting but dirt. I turned to Alexis. "Here is were I'm going to teach you everything I can. Noting you can damage and no one to see you." She saids.

She trains me for hours, teaching me the basics. Spells, how to mange my fire and I loved every minute of it. We return home and by the end of the drive we are laughing singing songs loud and stupidly. Everyone that would see would think that we are best friends.

As she dropped me off home before I close the door she tells me. "My Evil mother will not rest and do anything to raise the devil."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

IMPORTANT SOULD READ: the parts from "Memory of a Nightmare" and "Alexis Punishment" were the introductory Chapters of my book. This Part and the next Four making five in total will create the middle chapters of my book. Hope this isn't confusing, to make a easier to see ~ = Introductory chapters, | = middle and when the time comes when I publish the ending parts that will be - = ending. The ending will also have about 5 Parts

Yes that does mean my book will have a 20 chapters.

Jasmine and Alexis are in on good terms. How long will this last? What happing back at the cave? And Alexis is training Jasmine, I wonder that ends up going?

Sorry, this part took longer to come out I've been busy planning and writing.

MORE COMING SOON, PROBABLY IN A FEW HOURS!!!