Chapter Five

My heart is beating so fast, all I could think of is why. Why after so many years. They have returned. Have they come to finish what they started. On same day. Why have come back to ruin another Christmas for me.

All I could think out of was Anna, she's the only family I have left. I can't lose her, I sprinted down stairs. I came down stairs to find a witch with Anna's head in her hands. Her other witches behind with two closer to the rest.

One of the closer two witches saw me and said "Lilith, she's here." this witch named Lilith dropped Anna. I run to to her and asked if she was okay. She suddenly pasted out in my arms. "ANNA. PLEASE NO". I say while fighting back my tears.

"Don't worry my child" Lilith said sounding happy that Anna's gone. "She's not dead, I've just put her under a spell." Sounding noting but casual.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WHEN WE ARE DONE. DONE WHAT?" Sounding angrier then I ever have before.

"Oh, my dear child, don't sound so angry with me. Do you want to know to truth" ~ Lilith

"The truth? My voice probably sounded as if I asked why is the sky blue. I just had to know that the truth was." ~ me

"You know, the reason why we Killed your whole family. The reason why we brunt you almost to no return". ~ Lilith

"I don't want to hear another word until I have your word you will undo your spell when your done". I told her sounding bossy and by her face expression. It was something she wasn't expecting me to say.

"I've head of your greatne-" I cut her of saying "I don't fucking care about your rides, will you or not. Yes or no."

"Yes, now can I tell you the truth. Lilith said sounding pissed at me."

"Fine, I bark at her."

"Thousands and thousands of years ago the devil himself sent down thousands of witches in search, of the one and only jasmine. You, my child. We had been searching you. 3 years ago after finding out that you finally has reached your 18th Christmas . We could now come and start plan one.

We killed your family by our death spell. Set the house on fire using our powers, to create a human cause of there death. We killed them so your family tree would end. And before you ask. We didn't kill you because your special and I knew that when I saw you run out of your house.

We didn't want to burn you, that hurt us by doing it. You see, those scars have witch magic in them were a personal tracker so using a spell we could find you. Most importantly, after 3 years those scars go within your blood. Now you have witch blood and after tonight you will become a witch, just like us. Then will you have the power that the devil predicted. This is part two, telling you and taking you to our home." Lilith finally finished

I couldn't believe what I have just heard. Before I did anything I had to get them to wake up Anna. "Before I do anything, do what you said and wake up Anna." I said with my voice shaking with fear.

"As you wish" Lilith replies with. After lifting her hand and spoke in a deep dark tone "I Lilith, the greatest witch. Wake up Anna."

I run over, so now I'm on my knees next to Anna helping her up. I saw her eyes open and feeling the happiest I have in a long time I give her a huge hug.

"Ja.jasm. Jasmine. What happened" she said sounding quite and haft asleep.

I look at her making her not look at the witches, I look straight at her. "I will explain everything to you after I'm done. Please, don't call the police or anyone. I will be fine, now could you leave and go into the furthest room in the house. I will come to you when I'm done here." I say with a calm voice.

Anna just nods at me and walked out into the other room. I take a deep breath, getting up from my knees and turn towards lots of eyes watching like I'm the winning price of the day. 

I stood there processing everything I just found out. I'm a witch. I'm a fucking witch. Why. Why, me. Why would the devil as Lilith say bring all those witches just to find me. Then it hit me. The last thing she said "This is part two, telling you and taking you to our home."

I look up and at the top of my lungs "I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU, WHY THE HELL WOULD I. YOU KILLED MY FAMILY, PUT ME THOUGH THE WORST PAIN EVER. OH, DON'T FORGET YOU TUNED ME INTO ONE OF YOU MONSTERS!" 

"I thought you would say that." Lilith said as she and her other witches come closer to me and I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's going to happen now that Jasmines blacked out?

This was a huge Part, with that's a lot of information. I suggest If you need to go back and re-read.

MORE COMING SOON!